Princess Peanut's WISH Trip CWF/GKTW Pre-Trip Report! *We're HOME - Pg.37*

Delighted peanut is home and in case I don't get online tomorrow I hope you all have a fantasmic time at Mickey's House :)

hope today was great....and that you are all ready and packed up to go see Mickey!!!

Thanks everyone, its SO amazing to be home. :yay:

Well, the time has come. I can't believe this is it, we are going on Peanuts Wish Trip!! Thanks to all of you for walking this journey with us, and being a part of this amazing journey. I sit here thinking about what the next 8 days will bring us, and I get tears in my eyes. This really will be THE trip of a lifetime. I am beyond excited, but not for me or my husband. But for my little girl (and her amazing little brother). Just hearing her talk about this trip, with twinkles in her eyes, just melt my heart. I can't wait to see my two babies have the time of their lives. :love: :love: :love:

Have an awesome trip! and be sure to plan for warm weather... it was 89 90 last week there!!!! Have fun!

So happy for all of you that you are going on the trip. Have a great vacation, and can't wait to read all about it when you return. Enjoy!!

have a safe trip down....enjoy every second, smile, laugh, hug!!

the magic of mickey will bring you all so much happiness and fun!!

Welcome home! hope your trip was wonderful and filled with lots of magic and pixie dust!!!!

and.....you so deserve a wonderful day!!

I hope you have ENJOYED your day!!!I am looking forward to all of the details of your trip when you have time! :hug::goodvibes:hug:

We are HOME from the most incredible, amazing 8 days of our lives. This truly was the trip of a lifetime. GKTW is beyond words and I am so happy we got to experience it all. Every moment of every day was a dream. Peanut was finally able to be the little girl she deserved to be, one without any fears or anxiety. She was at home, and fit in. She was relaxed and at ease, she was so incredibly happy. :love: We have 8 days of indescribable memories. I can't use these smileys enough... :love::love::love:

We got home about midnight Friday night, and this weekend has been crazy busy. I finally was able to sit down last night and download all of the pics and there were A LOT. I also ordered our PhotoPass CD as I was afraid life would get in the way, and time would run out (you only have 30 days). And well, there were 350 pics on that alone, so I wanted them all. ;) I will try and update soon. I had a notebook that I wrote down what we did every day, so that will help. I'm so glad I did, the days are already starting to blur together.

For now, a few pics to tide you over. :goodvibes ;)

P1000048.jpg
IMG_2664.jpg

IMG_2722.jpg
IMG_2724.jpg

Birthday37.jpg
IMG_3030.jpg

IMG_3451.jpg
Santa10.jpg

What beautiful pictures. Can't wait to hear about the trip.

the photos are so wonderful :lovestruc love seeing all of your happy faces!

so happy that your trip was so magical and Peanut enjoyed herself to the fullest!

can't wait to hear more, but don't worry, we will be waiting here for you, so don't feel any pressure!

Wonderful! These pictures show everyone looking so happy--they already give us a great idea of the awesome trip you guys experienced. Can't wait to read the details....

Oh Kristy! Peanut and Monkey look so incredibly happy! I'm so glad to hear you had an amazing trip. I can't wait to read all about it when you get a chance to post more.

What beautiful pictures. Can't wait to hear about the trip.

Thankfully I kept notes about what we did, who we saw, things that happened. It will really help me tell the story of our trip. The ONLY snag on the whole trip was coming home, with TSA. They threw the kids two special cups away from Magic Kingdom. I was SO sad :sad2: and quite angry. Thankfully that was the only bad thing that happened, I really only have wonderful things to report. Yay!!

the photos are so wonderful :lovestruc love seeing all of your happy faces!

so happy that your trip was so magical and Peanut enjoyed herself to the fullest!

can't wait to hear more, but don't worry, we will be waiting here for you, so don't feel any pressure!

Thank you, that means a lot. We are full force back in to reality. Peanut back to school today, Monkey back to preschool, the house is a disaster, soccer has begun, karate and dance have been resumed and now I have to plan Peanuts birthday party, back to the grind of Drs appts and more travelling for Drs, surgery in a few weeks and well, normal life. Ack... And then find time to get my pics organized, photo book made, etc etc...It will happen, I just need life to slow down. lol!

BUT, I do owe YOU and Megan, a very special THANK YOU!! :hug: We got your card the day before we left, it was perfect timing. She loved the card, and the special stickers and silly bands. Honestly, it was the perfect bit of pixie dust, after weeks of stress, just before an incredible vacation. :goodvibes :hug:

Wonderful! These pictures show everyone looking so happy--they already give us a great idea of the awesome trip you guys experienced. Can't wait to read the details....

Honestly, there was just so much happiness. It really was just so perfect. :love:

Oh Kristy! Peanut and Monkey look so incredibly happy! I'm so glad to hear you had an amazing trip. I can't wait to read all about it when you get a chance to post more.

I will, hopefully very soon. I need to wade through these pics more, there are just so many. LOL!! :laughing:

Kristy I am so glad you had a great time. The pictures are amazing :lovestruc
I am so glad you got to go, for a while there peanut scared me :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter