Princess Phoebe's Pre-WISH-Trip Report (arriving in MK 4/17/10)

Welcome Hoooome!! I hope you had a wonderful and magic filled time!! Was it all that you thought it would be?

SQUIRRELS, DUCKS and COCONUT BUTTS

This will be my first TR from the very beginning...how could I resist the title?!? Looking forward to reading more...and I just learned how to subscribe so I will not miss anything! WELCOME HOME!

Blessings,
Judy

I know, I know, I'm totally slacking! It's getting close to a week of being home now and my goal is to get the first post of the TR going by Friday. I've been busy with the usual, unpacking, laundry, found out Tuesday morning that it was my turn to teach preschool AGAIN this week (seems like I just did it - oh yeah! I did, lol), and our dog has been making messes all over the place. 4 a day some days. She's done this before and we thought she was sick but it went away. Either she's getting senile or she paying us back for leaving her. :sad2:

I have done basic editing of the 2000 pics I took, the 400 that DH took, the 185 from PhotoPass (quickly turning into 300 with borders and editing) and the discs from GKTW (66 between the stock photos I want to use and the personal photos they took of Phoebe/us). I wanted to at least have the Photopass ordered when I start so it won't be too far behind. I didn't bother to take ANY pics when the Photopass guys were doing it so they are valuable additions to the report. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;)

PHOTOWORKS.com has a good deal I'm passing along....

No coupon needed, but hurry- this offer expires Wednesday, May 12!

These stylish little softcover books come in several vibrant colors and feature a thick, art paper cover. They're small enough to carry with you, yet big enough that your full page photos will impress.

Make it yours with these customizable options:
Choose your own font style, size and colors
Show from 1 to 12 photos per page (or text only, if you wish)
Use photo borders and creative backgrounds to help your photos pop off the page

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get on your case.:flower3: I know what it is like once you get home from a trip.... an extended MAW Disney trip must be that much harder. I'm sure you are experiencing some Disney Depression too. Take your time- we will be ready to read when you are ready to start your TR! :goodvibes

WHAT?????????????????????????? :eek:

You haven't even started???????????? :eek:

I figured you'd be DONE by now!!!!!!!!! :eek:

You're just asking for it aren't you :lmao:

WHAT?????????????????????????? :eek:

You haven't even started???????????? :eek:

I figured you'd be DONE by now!!!!!!!!! :eek:

You're just asking for it aren't you :lmao:

As soon as I saw your name I said "oh carp". :lmao:

I have always been a procrastinator but I am also annoying thorough. ;)

I decided to blog about the trip at the same time as the trip report, so I've been writing up the intro all day. Friends and family don't understand all the details that go into the planning so I'm working on that. I think I'll be able to get the first official TR post done this weekend, and I did get the Photopass CD ordered yesterday so I'm moving!

Hi Melissa! I just saw one of your posts on Jordan's TR and followed the link in your siggy!

I have only read the first post and I'm already tearing up! I will definitely catch up and read all of your other updates but I have to agree that Phoebe is absolutely stunning! She is just gorgeous!

Congrats to both of you on getting to take this extra-special trip!

Hi Melissa! I just saw one of your posts on Jordan's TR and followed the link in your siggy!

I have only read the first post and I'm already tearing up! I will definitely catch up and read all of your other updates but I have to agree that Phoebe is absolutely stunning! She is just gorgeous!

Congrats to both of you on getting to take this extra-special trip!

Hi Ali! Thanks for popping over. I hope I kept all of the table of contents links up to date so you can breeze through the planning part. (Although maybe that's the part you like best, ;) ) When you're caught up here come over and join us on the TR. I'm through day three. Only three more days of Wish Trip and a week-long roadtrip to go. :rotfl:

hi out there to whom ever might find this post. my name is leah and i have two amazing beautiful children, rosie is almost 12 and ari is 8. ari has a rare chromosome disorder called trisomy 9 mosaic. along with my kids and my hubbie we live in boca raton florida. ari has been granted a wish from the make a wish foundation here in south florida. we are going to disney world on may 9th!!! so so excited and at the same time nervous that things should go smoothly. i came on this website because i was hoping to get some advice and pointers on how to make this trip even more magical for our family. we will be staying at give kids the world and going to disney world parks ,universal and sea world- i think thats what they said- its alot of info!!!! any help would be gladly appreciated! hopefully when i get 10 posts ill be able to post some pics of the kids. love to all the other make a wish kids moms out there.:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter