Princess Phoebe's Pre-WISH-Trip Report (arriving in MK 4/17/10)

If I don't "see" you before tomorrow, best of luck with your travel tomorrow! I look forward to meeting you there!:cool1::cool1:

Liz called back to say that they changed it to a 7 passenger vehicle. :thumbsup2

Awesome!!!! Your trip didn't even start yet and you are already getting pixie dust!!! pixiedust:pixiedust:

Melissa... I hope you, Tim, and the girls have the most magical trip!!! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! :goodvibes

So glad they switched the vehicle.

10:30 pm EST, and the three girls are finally packed. Two adults not. Neither are carry-ons, meds, etc. But I have lists, and the night is young....

I'm in my element right now.

So how am I doing on my crazy week so far? Completed items in Green, didn't get done yet in Red and unplanned time wasters in orange.

Monday
-babysit from 5am-2pm
- pick up/drop off dog for partial day dog-sitting
- do more laundry, decide which clothes to pack
- DH walk-in clinic

Tuesday

- babysit from 5am-2pm
- teach preschool from 8-10am
- meet with Phoebe's county services coordinator at 12:30pm

- make Neurologist appt for Phoebe for May because her seizures are increasing in number and severity (found out that our last Neuro in TX followed us here to AZ! I specifically requested NOT that one)
- call charter school about Tessa early enrollment (age 5 after cut-off)
- reorganize bathroom drawer after Tessa played "make-up artist"

- pack up carry-ons
- most of the kids stuff is done, but not cameras, and grown up stuff
- returned library items, deposited babysitting check, shopped for airplane snacks - is the FAA rule still 3 oz.?

Wednesday
- meet with tax guy to sign stuff at 10am
- take Tessa to McD's playland for being so good at tax appt
- clean up McD's throw up on garage floor (I didn't believe her when she said she was going to throw up! Poor girl! I thought she wanted to play with her "car bracelets" so I said no. Bad mommy!)
- follow Tessa and friend around the backyard taking pics with NEW CAMERA!

- take Tessa to ballet from 3:15 to 3:45pm
- invite fairy godmothers to join us for pizza on Thurs
- check for cheaper car rentals for week 2
- make week 2 reservations (I just can't commit, but I have choices narrowed down!)

Thursday
- teach preschool from 8-10am
- decide to have preschoolers make and decorate sugar cookies which makes class run over time
- shop for dog food, DH sunglasses, DH flip flops
- PO to mail state tax check/fill out hold mail form
- return India Arie CD to the library that was still in player when I went on Tuesday (grrrrrr)

- possibly follow up with charter school on enrollment- oh well
- possibly go to shoe store in town to exchange size for Tessa
- possibly go to optometrist in town to get P's glasses re-fitted
- meet wish granters at 6pm

Friday
- panic!!!
- final load of laundry to pack
- Tim get battery charger for DVD player

- pedi for me
- chiropractor for me (but after 45 mins in the nail salon's massage chair do I really need it anymore?:confused3
- haircut for Tim (at his fave place)
- trim girls' hair at old neighbor's in-home salon 4:00

- DH informs me he needs a scrip refilled
- return item to preschooler that was left

Saturday
- leave garage door opener for friend to get dog later
- limo arrives at 5:30, leave home by 6am to be at airport by 6:20
- depart 7:50am
- fly all day, layover, wait, fly, etc, arrive in Orlando at 7pm (yawn)
- start having fun :rotfl2:

Thanks for sharing the plans everyone!!! See you later!

Hey Melissa! I hope you guys have a safe and awesome trip! I hope everything is wonderful and enjoyable and everything you wanted it to be!

Come back safe and sound and have tons and tons of fun! I'm sure your family needs this vacation and I'm glad you all were able to do it! Hopefully we'll get together after you get back! :love:

Well, it looks like you enough things done off that list! Your on your way right now! I hope you guys have a wonderful trip and glad you got a bigger vehicle!!

Have an amazing trip Melissa!! Hope it's everything you want and more!!! :goodvibes

Lot's of Pixie Dust coming your way!!!

So happy you got the rental car issue resolved. Have an absolutely wonderful time. Can't wait to hear all about your adventures.

Have fun. I cannot wait to read your Trip Report, since I have been following your Pre-trip report. These reports are addictive.:goodvibes

Caroline

You're there!!! Hope it's great and soo much more than you ever expected!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Much pixie dust!!!

Hehehe, Everyone is upstairs in our hotel room thinking I'm at the front desk asking for an exta blanket. .:ssst: I couldn't resist the chance to check in and say HI!!! to everyone. :wave2: The wish trip was amazing, but exhausting, and went unbelievably fast. On Thursday night Tim heard me say something about packing and replied in shock "we leave tomorrow????". :faint:

Saturday we hung around St Augustine before heading north to Charleston. Wow, that was a day I wish I could forget. Details coming in the trip report. I'm mulling over some posible titles already, and today the whole carfull agreed that a good one would be "SQUIRRELS, DUCKS and COCONUT BUTTS". And I'll leave you with that. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter