Princess Phoebe's Pre-WISH-Trip Report (arriving in MK 4/17/10)

Melissa....

So glad you had a great time(I knew you would). ;)

I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!! :goodvibes

Sounds like it is going to be a great trip report. We want it all. The great, the awesome, the good, the bad and the ugly. :goodvibes

I cant wait to read this trip report:rotfl2: Although the St Augustine comment has me very curious. We had an interesting trip there when I was younger:laughing:

Melissa,

Can't believe that your trip is already over! Wow, and just realized that my parents were down there at the same time, from 4/18-23. Perhaps you passed them along the way!

Looking forward to your Trip Report!

It was GREAT meeting you, even if it was only for a few minutes! I hope that the rest of your trip was great, and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get home and settled in!:goodvibes

We're baaaaack. At the end of week one we were in total shock that it was over and we had to leave GKTW. At the end of week 2 we were ready to go home! We had a great time but were tired of living out of a suitcase. I took well over 2,000 photos and I haven't even logged on to the Photopass site yet. I hope to have the trip report started in a day or two. :thumbsup2

Melissa,

I loved meeting you all! And your girls are so absolutely adorable that we all fell in love with them. Sorry Elke was not in a great mood when you were around -- she was still working off the neuropathic effects of some major chemo that week, especially the first half.

Can't wait for your trip report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter