Princess Weekend 2020

I've never done anything but walk the Princess 5K (since my mom physically can't run it and that race is a girls weekend for us) and we always have a ton of fun and a great race. So don't worry too much - like you said the excitement of RunDisney makes the race magical no matter how fast or slow you finish
Thank you, totally made me feel better! It is me and DH (just supporting my desire to do a disney run event) so I think he is just hoping I don't decide to get hooked and start adding tons of these to my "please can't we" list LOL

Thank you, totally made me feel better! It is me and DH (just supporting my desire to do a disney run event) so I think he is just hoping I don't decide to get hooked and start adding tons of these to my "please can't we" list LOL

Yeah...about that...I thought I was just going to do the one 5K and be done...I'm now on track to (hopefully) run my 10th RunDisney race at Wine and Dine this year. It's VERY easy to get hooked! :laughing:

Is anyone else following all of the marathon weekend threads anxiously awaiting our turn?! It's getting me so excited and so nervous!

Definitely living vicariously through everyone on the marathon thread and wishing it was our turn! Although I've got some knee pain that I'm dealing with this week, so maybe it's for the best that I've still got time before Princess.

Definitely living vicariously through everyone on the marathon thread and wishing it was our turn! Although I've got some knee pain that I'm dealing with this week, so maybe it's for the best that I've still got time before Princess.
Agreed - I still physically need a bit more time until race weekend, but feeling the envy for sure! I know the time will fly and it'll be here sooner than we realize!

Yes!

But…. I also definitely need the the next few weeks to get some good runs in and also make all my costumes 🤦‍♀️ Don't know why I did this to myself! I've known for months what I wanted to dress up as and yet I've made nothing! oops!!

Yes!

But…. I also definitely need the the next few weeks to get some good runs in and also make all my costumes 🤦‍♀️ Don't know why I did this to myself! I've known for months what I wanted to dress up as and yet I've made nothing! oops!!

For once I'm actually ahead on costume prep - I need to get an apron for my half costume and a couple of hair accessories and then I think I'm good to go

Following all the marathon weekend posts has me excited for my upcoming trip. I ended up canceling all our ADR's, booking SOA (DH really wanted to check it out) deciding to take thursday totally out of park, no plans (aside from bib pick up)
I suddenly realized, as much as I have followed along with some things, as a first timer, I don't know exactly how buses work that morning. Is there one set departure time? How late can we arrive at Epcot (we will def be in last corral) Sorry if this was posted. I saw some info on the marathon thread but didn't want to assume its same for Princess weekend.

Also - just realized our plans for 2/22 are for MK - is that a bad idea? we have the entire day and won't be hopping so would going to bfast at GF first then heading over be better idea? we dont plan to rope drop just get there like 9:30 or so.

TIA!

Hello! Been a while! I did marathon weekend last year and ran 10k and half. Doing that again this year, so I have a question. I noticed at marathon weekend that people who did a challenge, had a different kind of bib. Is that the same this time? As I'm doing both races, I signed up as the fairy tale challange. Is it one bib for both races? I saw people with a plastic cover for their bibs, any recommendations for this?

Hello! Been a while! I did marathon weekend last year and ran 10k and half. Doing that again this year, so I have a question. I noticed at marathon weekend that people who did a challenge, had a different kind of bib. Is that the same this time? As I'm doing both races, I signed up as the fairy tale challange. Is it one bib for both races? I saw people with a plastic cover for their bibs, any recommendations for this?
Fairytale challenge will be one bib (themed to sleeping beauty fairies this year) for both races and will have your 10k letter || half letter includes it

What do people use to protect it?
Fairytale challenge will be one bib (themed to sleeping beauty fairies this year) for both races and will have your 10k letter || half letter includes it
What do people do to protect the bib in the 2 runs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter