Princess Weekend 2020

I’m in the waiting room too! Excited and anxious! I have my first 10k race of the year this weekend so it’ll be good to see where I’m before starting to train

So happy you have faith in me! Getting ‘ready’ for a 10K would be a push.... I haven’t run since like 2016
You can do it!! The 10k course is one of my favorite courses! Well except the first few highway kms but the excitement and adrenaline help that part!

Good luck everyone!!! The early registration process was very painless this year so I hope it's the same for all of you. Also... Run Disney has yet to remind people on social media so hopefully that gives all you Disney diehards the edge!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.... and can't wait to see anyone else that's running all three races!
:cutie:

I registered last week during AP registration but I'm helping my friend today through her first sign up. She just got through and finished signing her and another person up for the 5K. Firefox opened super fast for her.

My sister, who started the process after me, has been through the waiting room twice. I'm still in the waiting room (my sister is currently in the process of registering me so at this point I just want to see if I get out of the waiting room, but ... this is frustrating).

UPDATE: Just got in on firefox, which was the third browser I opened. Still nothing on chrome or my phone (also chrome).
But my sister registered me, so I'm in for 5K (and half, but that I registered for on Sunday)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter