Princess Weekend 2020

My sister, who started the process after me, has been through the waiting room twice. I'm still in the waiting room (my sister is currently in the process of registering me so at this point I just want to see if I get out of the waiting room, but ... this is frustrating).

UPDATE: Just got in on firefox, which was the third browser I opened. Still nothing on chrome or my phone (also chrome).
But my sister registered me, so I'm in for 5K (and half, but that I registered for on Sunday)
I had the same happen for me. Firefox seemed to work the fastest

I am bouncing around like a kid, my FIRST runDisney or run anything for that matter, 5k - starting small - all registered. got into waiting at 9:38, link came up around 10:06 and was done by 10:12 (nerves had me mistyping everything! good luck to those still waiting. I had my phone, chrome and reg IE - IE was the winner.

Ugh! Got in registered then ended up getting in a 2nd time to register friends before they even got in!

But all set! Only did 5k.... May regret this but that’s what Star Wars weekend is for right!

Last edited:
Joining in - hoping to make my first ever 5K ( I am not a runner) happen next year at Disney. Added this to my bucket list and fingers crossed that I can register and make it happen. DH is joining me for support - he loves Disney but princesses wouldn't be his theme of choice but its the only race weekend I can guarantee traveling for.
The Princess half was my first ever half marathon last year. It was a bucket list thing for me too. My DH ran it with me (well he's much faster than me, so I never saw him), but it was a great weekend. No way would he wear a costume or even a t-shirt of my choice, but he still did the race with me. Anyway, he was totally up to do the challenge with me this year. Hopefully your DH will enjoy the run with you too. Someday I want to do Wine and Dine, but my fall schedule with school and coaching just can't make it happen. Hopefully he'll enjoy himself too. Congrats on getting registered for your bucket list item!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter