Princess Weekend 2024!

You can complete the information for one and you will then be given a choice "I want to add another registration". You can then add the second registration, BUT keep in mind that NONE of them are guaranteed until you have paid, i.e. there is no hold on the ones that you have "put in your cart".
Thanks - so sounds like I can do it as an "all or nothing" where I can either get the 5k and challenge or none of the races.

That works out for me as I think I'd prefer either doing everything or not doing the weekend altogether - if I'm travelling all the way to WDW I want to do as many races as I can that weekend!

Just a quick reminder to Princess registrants who are new to Disboards........ Sometimes people will be able to share a queue code, and the best way to do that is via Direct Message (to make sure that multiple people don't try to use the same queue at once). You need to have a minimum number of posts (10) and be on the boards for at least 24 hours to be able to message. If you don't have enough messages, go to the test board.

we can use that to enter the queue, right? once your through I think i remember it giving the option for all races to register

we can use that to enter the queue, right? once your through I think i remember it giving the option for all races to register
yes. it's important to note that getting in "early" will place you randomly in the queue once 10:00 hits (or whatever it is if someone has to actually push a button)

it's definitely a strategy to save one of your windows to "register now" right at 10, because after 10am everyone is placed "in order"

yes. it's important to note that getting in "early" will place you randomly in the queue once 10:00 hits (or whatever it is if someone has to actually push a button)

it's definitely a strategy to save one of your windows to "register now" right at 10, because after 10am everyone is placed "in order"
I currently am in the queue for 5k on 3 devices. are you suggesting I remove myself from one of them and wait until all go live?

I currently am in the queue for 5k on 3 devices. are you suggesting I remove myself from one of them and wait until all go live?
i would open an incognito window on one of those devices and join right at 10. it really is random where you'll get in. I had like 8 windows going for MW, and they were all over the place for times (and one that I clicked into early never got below an hour wait before everything said it was sold out, even though some people were reporting that there was no more queue at one point.

They’ve had an issue where people who jump into the queue once they open things up bypass the people who entered the holding room prior to that. It’s a glitch that I hope they’ve fixed but if I were signing up for this, I’d probably have one device ready to jump in at opening just in case.

They’ve had an issue where people who jump into the queue once they open things up bypass the people who entered the holding room prior to that. It’s a glitch that I hope they’ve fixed but if I were signing up for this, I’d probably have one device ready to jump in at opening just in case.
it's not a glitch. rundisney changed this last year.

from the registration page: "When registration opens, this page will refresh and you will be placed in our virtual queue in random order, regardless of how early you joined this page. Those who enter after booking begins will be placed in numerical order."

got a queue time a few seconds before 10:00. was using timeanddate for a reference and it switched over at like 9:59:50.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter