Princess Weekend 2024!

it's not a glitch. rundisney changed this last year.

from the registration page: "When registration opens, this page will refresh and you will be placed in our virtual queue in random order, regardless of how early you joined this page. Those who enter after booking begins will be placed in numerical order."
That’s how it’s supposed to work. I don’t think they got it right, based on what I was hearing with recent registrations.

All my waits are "more than an hour" too. I have uhhh 7 devices/windows all showing that...

it's not a glitch. rundisney changed this last year.

from the registration page: "When registration opens, this page will refresh and you will be placed in our virtual queue in random order, regardless of how early you joined this page. Those who enter after booking begins will be placed in numerical order."
They claim that but I've accidentally come into the queue and been placed earlier into the queue before. So I don't think they coded that it correctly.

As a test I just entered the queue so we’ll see what comes out of it. As of now, ::drumroll::…

more than an hour

Aaaarrgghh... I'm registering from work for the first time, and just barely made it here in time. I got to the runD Princess page and saw that the buttons all said "register now" and THEN realized it was 10:00! So I have 4 windows on 3 devices, and all over an hour.....

all of mine also say more than an hour.

for people who are new to registering (or who haven't registered a in a few years)

-times can fall much faster than the counter will say
-your timer may drop, and then go back up
-there is a "tone" if you're on a PC to let you know when you get through the waiting room to let you know it's your turn to join

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter