Princess Weekend 2024!

Registered for challenge + 5k, hope I did it all correctly (well money has been charged to my card at least)

Sent one link by DM I hope it got through!

Annoyingly I had other links that were at 30 minutes and 50+ minutes that have now bounced to 52 minutes and more than an hour. Happy to share the 52 minutes one if anyone wants it!

(Sorry wasn't keeping track of who still needed links and my couple of links are possibly less useful right now as the times have gone up - now at 47 minutes and 55 minutes...)

I think they did and it started with MW, noticed that it was going slower there too. Think they want to minimize the people getting locked out after getting to the registration page.
If only there was some way that websites could "hold" registrations that are in a cart. :P

My daughter and I are skipping Princess next year after doing W&D and MW. Good luck to all those who trying to get your races!

you guys. it's BONKERS that this many of us still have more than an hour. did they throttle back how many people can be registering at once?

I hope so. It was extremely frustrating last year to get in nearly right away, get my registration info in, only to find it sold out.
Yeah the fact so many of us are over an hour either says we all have really bad luck. Or the system is slower today. One or the other.

Just a future ref you needed 10 posts to DM from what I remember. You just hit it so you should be able to DM now. Look for the mail icon

Yeah the fact so many of us are over an hour either says we all have really bad luck. Or the system is slower today. One or the other.

Just a future ref you needed 10 posts to DM from what I remember. You just hit it so you should be able to DM now. Look for the mail icon
Thank you!

This doesn't seem very smooth today. So many of us are going down to around 45 and then back up over an hour. Sigh.

I think they did and it started with MW, noticed that it was going slower there too. Think they want to minimize the people getting locked out after getting to the registration page.
right. and I think they are finally realizing that when people want to register family members, it takes more time.

Now. the issues with checkout that people have had for multiple registrations is a whole different thing.

For the record... all my original windows are STILL over an hour!

Well, fingers crossed for the latter then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter