Princess Weekend 2024!

You need to post or DM a link posting the id queue doesn't help.
It may work by replacing the queue number posted with the queue number of your long wait. Copy the queue number someone gives you (or is posted here), highlight the queue number in your hour wait url (the long string at the top) and paste. I just tried it on two numbers and it worked for me

my other 4 windows ALL still say more than an hour. bonkers, yall. (I'm not registering, but this is good to know for future registrations)

Honestly impressed that it took 70 minutes for anything to sell out if were being honest.

It may work by replacing the queue number posted with the queue number of your long wait. Copy the queue number someone gives you (or is posted here), highlight the queue number in your hour wait url (the long string at the top) and paste. I just tried it on two numbers and it worked for me
I'm already in so I don't need it anyway. But I tried and failed to find the place where you post the new queue id in. Might have just been having a hard time reading the URL though

Honestly impressed that it took 70 minutes for anything to sell out if were being honest.

I'm not that surprised, really. Both Wine & Dine and Marathon weekend sold out slower than they did for the 2022-2023 season, so I anticipated things might be a little slower this time around for Princess, too. I am surprised that yoga is still available, since it has the fewest participants of all the events, but moving it to Monday might impact that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter