Princess Weekend 2024!

whomever is waiting longer than those - open a new browser and the wait times will b be in the teens

I don't begrudge people trying different things but FYI this didn't work for me.
Yeah thing to remember is that while Disney doesn't claim its random. At this point the sorting is very much random. So you might get up in front or you might not.

Is there anyone on this thread that is still looking for a queue? If not we can quit posting our extras

Off topic but the question of what races you've done before. Like I get its neat but making it a required question is just really time consuming. Why make it a mandatory question? It doesn't make sense.

Actually a couple of these questions feel like are unnecessary for reasons other than data gathering.

Agreed.
Also, the affiliation questions are silly now that no one gets discounts or early registration for them. And emergency contact info NOW? Why?

I just noticed my husband's name is wrong on his registration. The autofill on the computer changed it and I didn't notice. Will Rundisney be able to fix this?

Agreed.
Also, the affiliation questions are silly now that no one gets discounts or early registration for them. And emergency contact info NOW? Why?
There's a couple of them that I can see why they want to make sure they get now (ie emergency contact) because I can see them being a bit worried if they make it optional they won't get the important info. But there's other things where its like 'what's the point'.

Hell the disability division could wait arguably since they don't contact us until closer to the race date.

For those who, like me, register for self and others and then need the process to get their registrations on their own account, this is in the rundisney account FAQs:

In some cases, participants register others under a single runDisney account. If you have registered another adult, in addition to yourself, for an upcoming runDisney race, you will need to disassociate them from your runDisney account so that the other individual can sign their respective waiver. To do this, you will need to follow the steps below. Once you disassociate a registration from your runDisney account, your friend or family member will be able to manage their own registration in their Disney account.

1. Log into your runDisney account.
  2. Select “Your Upcoming Event.”
  3. Select the individual you are disassociating from your account (any adult other than yourself).
  4. You will see a prompt indicating that the other individual has not signed the waiver. Select that prompt.
  5. Enter the email address for the individual who needs to sign the waiver and select “Send Instructions.”
  6. The individual who you previously registered will now receive the digital waiver instructions and be able to sign electronically. You will no longer see that person associated with your runDisney account.

Note: If you have registered multiple individuals, in addition to yourself, you will need to follow the same process for each individual.

I just did the process and can still see my cousin's registrations, but she hasn't signed electronically on her end yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter