Princessdisneybelle's planning journal-SOG July 2, 2007 finally ready to leave

The second cake that you have posted is that a disney cake option? i love the hexagon tiers

sunsh1ne said:
The second cake that you have posted is that a disney cake option? i love the hexagon tiers

No, I am having a Shades of Green wedding. So a local bakery is making my cake. Just talk to them, i'm sure they can do about anything you would like.

Laura all I can say is WOW!!!!! I am not worthy :worship: :worship: :worship:
You are so prepared and everything looks wonderful! You both will have a fantastic wedding! Congrats!

Belle1981 said:
Laura all I can say is WOW!!!!! I am not worthy :worship: :worship: :worship:
You are so prepared and everything looks wonderful! You both will have a fantastic wedding! Congrats!

Thanks! Those bowing smilies are hilarious. The only reason I have so much done is thanks to alot of ladies on here's amazing ideas.

I just found my possible bouquet. It's silk. I love it!
rosebouquet.jpg

I just had to come check out your wedding journal. Everything looks great. I wish you luck in all your planning. You must be so excited.

You are an angel and deserve all the best :sunny:

Sooooooooo excited! I just tried on my dress, veil, tiara and shoes. It all looks so pretty. And my dress almost zips. I'm so proud of myself. :Pinkbounc

My Dad had a tear in his eye.

Newsletters are done! Ready to go in the mail. I'm mailing to the addresses I have so far. Hopefully DF's Aunt will get me their addresses soon. :rotfl:

Super Bride! Happy the dress is going well. Congrats on the newsletters. Maybe you could have a countdown ticker for hw long it takes your FMIL or FAIL to get you the addresses! We could even take bets! Tacky! :lmao:

are they candles?

They look so sweet with the little crystal mickeys

Everyone on here is so creative. I was gonna buy everything but now I might just have a go at making things

orangetiggs said:
are they candles?

They look so sweet with the little crystal mickeys

Everyone on here is so creative. I was gonna buy everything but now I might just have a go at making things

Yeah they are candles. The ribbon is the same I have used on alot of projects and had some left. The crystals are from another project too.

They are so nice, I am going to pop to my craft shop at the weekend and start crafting for the wedding after all these good ideas that are posted on here!

I havent got a date yet but I am so excited about it all I just have to start!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter