Princessdisneybelle's planning journal-SOG July 2, 2007 finally ready to leave

orangetiggs said:
They are so nice, I am going to pop to my craft shop at the weekend and start crafting for the wedding after all these good ideas that are posted on here!

I havent got a date yet but I am so excited about it all I just have to start!!

yeah it's fun. i am basically just making one of some of the things as samples and when it gets closer i will make more. these candles i got at the dollar tress so they are fun to mess with. I have a whole box of stuff that matches my color scheme and i just play around and see what i like. have fun.

Thats such a good idea

I just run out of time with things as I work part time and also have my own wedding stationery business as well so its just making the time to fit everything in.

I am going to try them though as I would like candles on our tables at the dessert party that I'm hoping to have!

Its hard to really plan things as we cant book anything with Disney yet so it feels like everything is up in the air a bit

orangetiggs said:
Thats such a good idea

I just run out of time with things as I work part time and also have my own wedding stationery business as well so its just making the time to fit everything in.

I am going to try them though as I would like candles on our tables at the dessert party that I'm hoping to have!

Its hard to really plan things as we cant book anything with Disney yet so it feels like everything is up in the air a bit

Well just decided on a color scheme and theme. Then really no matter the location you can work what you come up with in. I have changed my wedding 4 times now. whew so glad it's set now.

4 times! wow i would have no hair left if that was me! I'm stressing now and I have nothing to stress about!

orangetiggs said:
4 times! wow i would have no hair left if that was me! I'm stressing now and I have nothing to stress about!

Yeah I was getting that way. Till my DF said "it's our wedding, we are having it at Disney" I spent too much time making everyone esle happy. Don't stress. There is plenty of time for that later!

yes we said that from the strat its our wedding and we are going to do what makes us happy! Well the disney part is making me happy as my DF wanted a caribbean beach wedding but I didnt want the sand!

Love the candles! Soooo creative.
Are you doing bubbles, flower toss?
I am going to try to decorate the bubbles- not sure how, but want to try something.

Those are crystals on the candles? It looks like a punch like they do on the cake (you know, indented.) Are they raised, or did you push them in? SO CUTE!

SRUAlmn said:
Those are crystals on the candles? It looks like a punch like they do on the cake (you know, indented.) Are they raised, or did you push them in? SO CUTE!

They are stick on crystals that I bought in the craft section of walmart. I've used them alot. The package had pink and clear crystals. I think they were $3.96.

StephSFL said:
Love the candles! Soooo creative.
Are you doing bubbles, flower toss?
I am going to try to decorate the bubbles- not sure how, but want to try something.

I thought about getting the regular bottles of wedding bubbles and putting these little crystals as mickey ears on the front and using pink and black ribbon around the top. Just do a google search for "decorated wedding bubbles" and there are lots of ideas.

princessdisneybelle said:
I thought about getting the regular bottles of wedding bubbles and putting these little crystals as mickey ears on the front and using pink and black ribbon around the top. Just do a google search for "decorated wedding bubbles" and there are lots of ideas.
Thanks for the tip! :wave2:

princessdisneybelle said:
They are stick on crystals that I bought in the craft section of walmart. I've used them alot. The package had pink and clear crystals. I think they were $3.96.

Cool, thanks!!

I just found your planning journal. Your wedding is going to be so magical. I love all of your DIY projects., Best wishes

favorbox.jpg

Favor box.. putting kisses in it.

wands.jpg

Handpainted bubble wands

weddingpartydesign.jpg

bridetobeshirt.jpg

groomtobe.jpg

lauraandchrisweddingshirt.jpg

T-shirt designs

the tee shirts are so cute. my brother made ares i think with the help of the creative design personnel. they are so talented and so helpful

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter