Printing 4x6 photos on property

JustaPrincessMom3

A balanced mix of Rupunzel & Stitch
is there any place to print photos on property? Or closest place to do it? Cvs or Walmart.. Closer the better! Prefer on property!

*for autographs book.

There's also a Target on 192. It's easy to get to the 192 - from the Animal Kingdom area take Sherberth Road.

Cheap? Not on property. Photopass will still print pictures, but one 5x7 will run you about the same as a new autograph book.

I would go off site to do this much more cheeper and you can get other things you might want like snacks cheep.

True, unless you have the memory maker. Then you can get prints of your photopass pics much cheaper from any of the picture spots on property.

Prints onsite through Photopass would still be the $14.95 or whatever it is, doesn't matter if you have Memory Maker or not. Memory Maker prints are definitely going to be cheaper if you download and have them printed at CVS/Shutterfly/whatever, but the OP was asking about on property photo printing. IMHO getting prints on property through Photopass would be kinda silly if you had Memory Maker.

You can get a very compact photo printer for about $40.00 if you don't mind buying used through amazon. Something like the Epson PictureMate Personal Photo Printer or Kodak makes one with a dock for their awful cameras built in (Don't need to use the dock). If you don't have a size constraint, like plenty of extra room in the luggage, you can get a new HP Deskjet 1112 for a little under $40.

The HP I mentioned makes really good photo prints but is the typical cheap printer with expensive ink. But it comes with enough ink to do a vacation's worth of 4x6 prints. Honestly, if it were me, I'd order the cheap new one and have it shipped to the resort. Use it then throw it away. Sad really, but a workable solution.

Another option are those fuji instant cameras all the cool kids are using now. It's just a hopped up polaroid, complete with expensive per-print film, but there's a lot of acessories for the cameras and the prints geared towards crafters and scrapbookers.

I actually have a partial answer to this as I just printed out 4x6 of the engagement that just happened yesterday. I have a gold ap, so they may adjust prices, but if you head to a photopass center, 2 4x6 prints will run you $.99 + Tax. I was able to get 8 whole prints for only $4.

Prints onsite through Photopass would still be the $14.95 or whatever it is, doesn't matter if you have Memory Maker or not. ......IMHO getting prints on property through Photopass would be kinda silly if you had Memory Maker.

Well this thought certainly contradicts with the below experience!

I actually have a partial answer to this as I just printed out 4x6 of the engagement that just happened yesterday. I have a gold ap, so they may adjust prices, but if you head to a photopass center, 2 4x6 prints will run you $.99 + Tax. I was able to get 8 whole prints for only $4.

The PhotoPass website offers Memory Maker/Passholder pricing on prints, so based on your experience that reduced pricing is carried over to the parks.

Prints onsite through Photopass would still be the $14.95 or whatever it is, doesn't matter if you have Memory Maker or not. Memory Maker prints are definitely going to be cheaper if you download and have them printed at CVS/Shutterfly/whatever, but the OP was asking about on property photo printing. IMHO getting prints on property through Photopass would be kinda silly if you had Memory Maker.

^This was not the experience we had.

The PhotoPass website offers Memory Maker/Passholder pricing on prints, so based on your experience that reduced pricing is carried over to the parks.

^This is what happened for us. We told the cast member we had the memory maker and she then gave us a reduced price for the pics we wanted. It was just a couple of pics that we wanted right away, we usually do get most of our prints once we're back home from Walmart.

You can get a very compact photo printer for about $40.00 if you don't mind buying used through amazon. Something like the Epson PictureMate Personal Photo Printer or Kodak makes one with a dock for their awful cameras built in (Don't need to use the dock). If you don't have a size constraint, like plenty of extra room in the luggage, you can get a new HP Deskjet 1112 for a little under $40.

The HP I mentioned makes really good photo prints but is the typical cheap printer with expensive ink. But it comes with enough ink to do a vacation's worth of 4x6 prints. Honestly, if it were me, I'd order the cheap new one and have it shipped to the resort. Use it then throw it away. Sad really, but a workable solution.

Another option are those fuji instant cameras all the cool kids are using now. It's just a hopped up polaroid, complete with expensive per-print film, but there's a lot of acessories for the cameras and the prints geared towards crafters and scrapbookers.
Do not purchase a used Kodak photo printer.
They work great, EXCEPT that Kodak stopped making the print supplies for these years ago...
so they RAN OUT of these supplies about 10, or so, years ago...
so the printers are of no value whatsoever.

Do not purchase a used Kodak photo printer.
They work great, EXCEPT that Kodak stopped making the print supplies for these years ago...
so they RAN OUT of these supplies about 10, or so, years ago...
so the printers are of no value whatsoever.
New old stock (NOS) kodak ink kits are plentiful and cheap on amazon and ebay. Refilled cartridges (with new inks are also available).

I don't personally have any skin in the game, but if the goal is to print up a book full of photos on site, a cheap photo printer that is essentially disposable, might be just the ticket.

If you have Memory maker, photopass prints at each of the store stations in the parks run at $0.99 for 2 sets of 4x6s, $1.99 for 5x7s, and $3.99 for 8x10s. Let the photographer know that you have memory maker and you must have the account attached to your MDE app for you to get the discount. There is a code they have to scan. But yes, if you're printing your own pictures there are walgreens and targets close to property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter