Problems checking in online and via the app

gonzo7

Earning My Ears
I go through the check-in process, filling in all the required details. I then check the "accept terms" box and click the save box and the page reloads to the main page. When I go to look at my dashboard it shows the option to start check-in again and nothing I've filled in before is saved. I can't seem to be able to complete my check-in even though I've done everything I'm supposed to do.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks,

-g

I go through the check-in process, filling in all the required details. I then check the "accept terms" box and click the save box and the page reloads to the main page. When I go to look at my dashboard it shows the option to start check-in again and nothing I've filled in before is saved. I can't seem to be able to complete my check-in even though I've done everything I'm supposed to do.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks,

-g
When I tried for our trip last May, I was successful on the website but couldn’t get the app to work. If you have the Chrome browser, try that as well for the website.

Yea, I tried several times using Chrome and it also didn't work. I even tried with Incognito mode on and still no luck.

When I contacted help via chat their response was basically "Just check in at the front desk". That is what I'm going to have to do, obviously. However, it is disappointing how poorly their web products work. They look nice, but that's about it.

Yea, I tried several times using Chrome and it also didn't work. I even tried with Incognito mode on and still no luck.

When I contacted help via chat their response was basically "Just check in at the front desk". That is what I'm going to have to do, obviously. However, it is disappointing how poorly their web products work. They look nice, but that's about it.
You might want to try repeatedly on the app. Sometimes your check-in will show up on the home page even if you don't get verification of it completing while in process.

I often have trouble with Disney sites when I'm using Mac's Safari browser. When it happens, I sigh and open up Firefox.

I had the same issue. Tried the app multiple times and computer as well with no luck. I ended up just checking in upon arrival and the wait was about 15 minutes around noon on a Saturday. Our room was ready as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter