Products You Miss

Mug O Lunch. I loved this stuff as a kid. You poured the packet into a mug and added hot water. the Mac and cheese flavor was my absolute favorite. It's basically a version of easy Mac, but it tasted sooooooooooooo much better.

Honeymaid chocolate graham crackers. sigh.
I LOVED these! The closest I've gotten is Chocolate Teddy Grahams but those too are not the easiest to find and are much sweeter.

Lean Cuisine spring rolls
Friendly's Jubilee Roll.
I remember getting a Friendly's Jubilee Roll every New Years' Eve with my family and that being our dessert after dinner.

Chicken Helper Sweet & Sour Chicken
Caffeine free REGULAR Coca Cola
They still make Caffeine free regular Coke. It's hard to find in anything besides the cans in multipacks but I have a box in my basement I'm slowly working through now.

One other product I miss are the soft/chewy Cremesavers. Only the hard ones made a return but the soft ones were in the shape of Tootsie Rolls and were great!

Tart N Tinys. The original ones that were something sort of like SweetTarts, not the current candy-coated abomination. And passion fruit Snapple.

I accidentally rediscovered that one of the past (I thought) products I really missed wasn't actually gone, just not stocked in my area - CK One cologne, which was my go-to in high school and college but then seemed to disappear. I was so happy to stumble across it in a fragrance shop on one of our trips, and now it is back to being my go-to when I want a fragrance that's a little more lasting/noticeable than my everyday essential oil scents.
I swear I just watched a Tik Tok this week filmed in a candy warehouse and they highlighted hard to come by candies and the first one they showed was Tart n Tinys, just like I remembered them! So some warehouse somewhere has cases of them!!

Gap 100% cotton string bikini panties. I would've bought 100 pairs if I'd known they were going to stop making them Ditto the Old Navy all-cotton pajama bottoms.

Yikes! That’s expensive. I bought a couple of boxes of 4 or 8 a few years ago and have been working my way through them. Hopefully it’s supply issues related to the pandemic and they will be easier (and cheaper) once things settle out.
Unfortunately, they have been discontinued by Clorox and aren't coming back :-(

I LOVED these! The closest I've gotten is Chocolate Teddy Grahams but those too are not the easiest to find and are much sweeter.

I use (well, used to) them around the holidays to make a peppermint bark. I tried using the chocolate teddy grahams, but the chips just didnt spread the same :-(

Oh there's so many, and even categories for me:

Gum:
Bubblelicius
Fruit Stipe
Bazooka

Chocolate/candy:
Baby Ruth
Butterfinger
Fruit Rollups

Drinks:
Hawaiian Punch in cans
Mr Pibb
Jolt Cola

But I'm grateful these are still around because they bring back memories from my childhood, I eat them on a regular basis:

Count Chocula cereal
Frankenberry cereal
Whatchamacallit chocolate bar
Cheezeballs

They still make Caffeine free regular Coke. It's hard to find in anything besides the cans in multipacks but I have a box in my basement I'm slowly working through now.
Yes, they still make it now. At some bottling plants. But, apparently, not the plant that supplies all the stores in So Cal. It disappeared at the beginning of the pandemic.

I found some on a couple of recent RV trips we've taken into the upper midwest and I brought some home with me. I drink it sparingly so I don't run out too fast. May sister-in-law found some in Arizona and she's bringing it out to me when she visits next month.

What's a product that you used to get that you can no longer find or is no longer available? Whether it be a can of Tab soda or your favorite hair product that you used for 25 years before being discontinued in the 90s, let's hear it!
Not so much a product but getting refills at parks if staying in a Disney hotel

Another vote for Friendly's Jubilee Roll.
Other things I miss are...
Diet Mug Root Beer
Chip Ahoy Coconut Chocolate Chip, Thin Chocolate Chocolate Chip & Thin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
The Oreo Cookies where one side was Chocolate & the other Vanilla.
Faust Canned Red Salmon in the small can

I discovered this one at Thanksgiving. Krusteaz pie crust mix (or any other brand) where you just add water and then roll it out. I saw some online for more money than I was willing to spend, but couldn't find it locally. It's so much better than the premade, but easier than making it from scratch.

Oh there's so many, and even categories for me:

Gum:
Bubblelicius
Fruit Stipe
Bazooka
Still available
Bubblicious
https://www.amazon.com/Chewing-Bubblicious-Strawberry-Splash-Weight/dp/B07T252W6M

Fruit Stripe, this link is for a 20 pack

Bazooka

I believe I've seen Fruit Stripe and Bazooka at the Dollar Tree too. Bazooka has probably changed, they may not have the Bazooka Joe comics anymore.

EDIT: OK, links to the last two gums are not working properly, but you can find them on Amazon.

I think all of these are still around where I live-though fruit stripe I only see at candy stores. Flavor still lasts about 15 seconds

Haven't seen them recently anywhere. Anywhere common I mean. I saw most of them at Dylan's in NYC 3-4 years ago but that's about it. Bubblelicious used to be everywhere as recent as 10 yrs ago. Now they're nowhere to be found. Also Hawaiian Punch. I'd go to any store that sells them in cans within 100 miles of where I live. LOL at the 15 second duration of Fruit Stripe...Of course it's true, but the memories it brings is priceless imo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter