Profile of a Tag Fairy~ Coloring update pg.551 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going to have to leave you all prematurely tonight. I am still pretty exhausted from the big move from IL to NM plus I have to get up early to get my hair cut tomorrow morning. Can you believe I haven't cut my hair since December??? It's pretty ratty.
Goodnight, all!

Hey, guys...just thought I'd stop in and say hello! We had a MNO tonight so we went to a scrapbook place to work on our albums (DD). I was a croppin' fool and got 12 pages done plus a get well card for a DIS friend.

Yeah -- I'm only 10 months behind now!!! :rotfl2:

I got one of those flowery princess dresses on clearance at the Disney Store the other day. Do you think this would be nice enough to wear to CRT? I'm just not sure with the green petals and such.

I think I'm going to have to leave you all prematurely tonight. I am still pretty exhausted from the big move from IL to NM plus I have to get up early to get my hair cut tomorrow morning. Can you believe I haven't cut my hair since December??? It's pretty ratty.
Goodnight, all!

Yes, I can believe it. I use to get my hair cut about once a year. I would get it shoulder length and then let it grow out. My sister called them my annual haircuts. I just hate paying money to get my hair cut. I've been going about every four months now that I've found someone that I like.

Come on guys and girls! Where's the party at? I wasn't prepared for one last weekend and this weekend hubby even went to bed so I could play with my friends.

Yes on the dress!

What does that mean - my light is green?

I went to bed and started having a coughing fit. Now I'm wide awake!

Yes on the dress!

What does that mean - my light is green?

It means that your computer is still signed on the site. Usually if you are doing something else it means you just left your screen up. :teeth:

I went to bed and started having a coughing fit. Now I'm wide awake!

I hate when that happens. I started taking Mucinex DM before bed when it was happening a lot and it stopped it. I think I could get addicted to that stuff.

I don't understand. Where can I look to see if other's green lights are on?

I don't understand. Where can I look to see if other's green lights are on?

like under their avatar is a little circle thats green or grey.. if its grey they arent on.. its next to a triangle thing.. kind of at the bottom of the post on the left side

I've never even noticed that. So what does the triangle mean? Nevermind, I see

I've never even noticed that. So what does the triangle mean? Nevermind, I see

Please don't click on the triangle. I've never gotten points and don't want to start now. ;) :rotfl2:

well I am going to bed now.. I have to be up at 4am... so I will talk to you all later!

I'm reading trip reports. I didn't click the triangle!

I'm reading trip reports. I didn't click the triangle!

I'm entering sweeps and doing laundry and trying to check every few minutes to see if there is a party going on. Now someone said it was around 4 AM. I'm not sure if I can stay up that late!

Good morning everyone:hippie:

I fell asleep very early last night which explains why I woke up before 6:00.

At least I can dis and have my coffee in peace while everyone else is asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter