Project Runway Season 16

While watching the Finale, I was wondering if the judges were going to go crazy over Brandon's collection because, to me, it was quite boring. I haven't been able to understand the Brandon love from the beginning. I didn't think Margarita would win and, in my opinion, it should come down to Anaya or Kentaro (unless, of course, the judges loved Brandon's collection). Once we heard the critiques, I assumed Brandon would not win (surprisingly).

Anaya's last look was spectacular. Just stunning. I did not care for her first three looks at all and the color scheme was just kind of drab and sad. Kentaro stepped it up at the end, that's for sure.

I was happy for Kentaro.

Next week will be interesting. The twins will be back. Ugh!

Anybody watch the reunion show? Claire claimed she misunderstood Tim's question, that yes, she had a tape measure in the apartment at one point, that she took it home by accident. But she (cough) didn't use it(cough, couhgh, can somebody please get m(cough)e water?!?

It was crazy but not surprising. It always makes me wish they didn't vote people off on the first episode. I wish they would do a project runway of all the first voted off.

I DVRd the Finale episodes and just watched them today. I can't believe that after Kentaro said he was ready but not ready to show, he still got chosen, then won besides. Now I can't wait to watch the reunion special to see even more drama with the twins. And PR All-Stars in January (do we really have to wait that long?)!

Well, I finally watched the reunion show. Wow, I thought Tim might have to get between Claire and Kim (was that it, I can't remember her name but she teaches sewing).
Claire looked like she swallowed a skunk most of the show. She even tried denying what she did. What a joke! I enjoyed watching the clips from previous shows. Can't wait for next season!
I just hope they pick more talented people next time.

Well, I finally watched the reunion show. Wow, I thought Tim might have to get between Claire and Kim (was that it, I can't remember her name but she teaches sewing).
Claire looked like she swallowed a skunk most of the show. She even tried denying what she did. What a joke! I enjoyed watching the clips from previous shows. Can't wait for next season!
I just hope they pick more talented people next time.

Her name is Amy and she was having none of it lol

The reunion show was ok but was too much about Claire and Shawn. I hope that teaches the people in casting not to try that gimmick again.

I honestly forgot about a few of the competitors. They should have given them more screen time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter