Project Runway Season 16

I kept thinking in my mind if ChaCha would have had her wear that dress backwards they would have loved it....lol

Was surprised they didn't say anything about the gold dress with the horns on the shoulders.

Wonder if the cheating mention in the teasers of the season is about the twins helping each other too much.

Really like the piano guy hope he goes far. That white dress looked terrible on the top close up but walked the runway nicely. I really like the winners look usually I'm way off on what the judges like.

I was going to guess the twins as the cheaters also! I don't think they'll be able to help themselves, they seem very dependent on each other, even for twins! I find them extremely irritating.

I really like the winners look usually I'm way off on what the judges like.
Yeah, me too. The dress I usually like isn't the one who wins almost all the time.

I was thinking the white dress was going to win, until I saw it walk the runway. It looked like it was sliding off the model's top. My second choice was the one that won.

I haven't really picked a winner yet, but after next weeks show, I will make one. I'm usually wrong,but it will be fun. Great to hear from other PR fans:) I agree on the twins. But it seems that the one that everyone hates is never disqualified IMO. Can't wait til next show:)

Was surprised they didn't say anything about the gold dress with the horns on the shoulders.

Wonder if the cheating mention in the teasers of the season is about the twins helping each other too much.

Yes! That dress looked like a sparkly potato sack with horns!!! I was stunned it wasn't in the bottom.

I'm thinking the cheating scandal was was with the twins too.

I'm watching mostly out of momentum of having watched all the previous seasons, I find it weird they have so much sponsorship / product placement, but the cosmetics & Hair company become less and less high end each year. how long until the models have to share a scrunchie (original from the 90's) and use whatever makeup they have in their bag to get runway ready?

also, What the hecka with letting the designer who had a HOLE IN HER DRESS and lied about it get through without being called out for it?

I wonder if the cheating scandal is even a big deal? they have made mountains out of molehills in teasers before.

Wow! I just watched the first runway, and I actually picked the winner of that challenge. Although I didn't pick the one sent home, I had him in the bottom three. Maybe I'm getting some ability to pick good design after all. After a couple more challenges, I think I might go for it all, and try to predict a winner.

I find it weird they have so much sponsorship / product placement,
I find it interesting that it's the "JC Penney accessory wall" when JC Penney is closing down a lot of their stores. Avon products vs L'Oreal products - I don't find that too weird. IMO cosmetics are cosmetics. Whoever makes the best sponsorship deal gets the exposure.

I really liked the winners gown and think he may win the whole season. However, I'm usually wrong and don't usually agree with the judges. I'm so over the twins even though it's only been one show. I have a feeling they will be kept on for the drama, they seemed to get a lot of air time.

There was a clown outfit which was the losing look (I think it would have looked better if she wore the back in front).

There were two outfits that I could swear I've seen before on Star Trek (the pointy shoulder outfit and the shorts outfit from the annoying twin).

That grey dress was absolutely hideous with the ugly appliques. I felt bad for the model walking around with a hole on her backside and not to mention those things sticking on her butt.

The white dress should have won.

The pattern dress was okay, but he's no Uli Herzner (from season 3). Also there was much less sewing involved with making that dress compared to the white one.

I love that they are using different sized models.

There was a clown outfit which was the losing look (I think it would have looked better if she wore the back in front).

There were two outfits that I could swear I've seen before on Star Trek (the pointy shoulder outfit and the shorts outfit from the annoying twin).

That grey dress was absolutely hideous with the ugly appliques. I felt bad for the model walking around with a hole on her backside and not to mention those things sticking on her butt.

The white dress should have won.

The pattern dress was okay, but he's no Uli Herzner (from season 3). Also there was much less sewing involved with making that dress compared to the white one.

I love that they are using different sized models.

Saying 'the annoying twin' doesn't narrow it down LOL

Last nights episode...

Ugh! I can't take the twins. I swear they kept Shawn because of the drama factor. She didn't design that dress, the rest of her team did. :mad:

Sentell's dress was really bad though. It still looked like a garbage bag and the bottom was awful. Imho, if he didn't go tonight, he would have likely been gone in a few episodes anyway.

But team Tsunami suffered because they had to deal with the twin fiasco. Indeed! Indeed! ;)

And I'm back on track with not agreeing with the judges. I didn't care for all the fringe. I liked other looks better.

I'm in! I'm such a fan of "Project Runway". Have they shown Swatch (the dog)yet? I've only seen the first episode, where they select the 16 contestants, but I have the second episode recorded. I'm not sure why I'm a fan-I have no design sense, and the joke in our family is that on the runway, whoever has the outfit that I like the most, has gotten the kiss of death from me-they're destined to be eliminated and usually are. The outfit I hate is sometimes the winner.

My daughter got to meet Swatch this summer. She went to mood while on a trip they said he hadn't been there for a while.

I wasn't unhappy per se, with who was eliminated, as that dress was terrible, especially the bottom, but I would have been happier if the other person in the bottom was voted off. The winning look wasn't my favorite by far, but it was still good.

So once again I only saw the end of this weeks show. Wish it wasn't on the same time as the Big Brother eviction show. Having not seen the entire show I have to agree with the judges this week as the losing design, looked exactly like what it was, a trash bag. Seems there was once again a lot of drama with the one twin. Loved it that the judges jumped all over her comment about the "curvy" model.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter