Proof of Time

Cyn

Earning My Ears
So I know how this might go but....I am not sure I submitted by proof of time for Darkside. I remember going in an adding in after Lightside but have no physical proof now. Normally I'm a Corral F. So how bad could this be?

Yes I estimated 2:26-2:30. I remember doing my proof of time but when I look - it is blank. An of course I have no real proof I did enter something printed....

There's a chance they could take your word on your estimation but I would be prepared to be placed in one of the last corrals. You could try emailing trackshack to see if your POT was received.

Worst is you get put in the last corral. That said, if you are usually that far up, you shouldn't have an issue with the sweepers. You may bottleneck some as you pass a bunch of people in places, but just take some more time to enjoy everything along the course. I wouldn't worry too much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter