PS5 Games Black Friday

DisneyDetective

DIS Veteran
I'm sorry if this gets asked alot, Sony have a sale on their PS5 games for Black Friday but can't decide to hold on till Cyber Monday or January sales? Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm sorry if this gets asked alot, Sony have a sale on their PS5 games for Black Friday but can't decide to hold on till Cyber Monday or January sales? Does anyone have any suggestions?
Either buy it now, wait until Monday, or wait until January. Have you been tracking the prices for the games? Are the current prices a significant discount? Do you need them for gifts before January?

Your post is REALLY vague. Unless someone on here has insider information (which they're probably not allowed to give), you might as well go to the Magic 8 ball.
1700853271910.png

It’s a Mortal Combat game with 38% off but wasn’t sure when the best time to buy it would be to achieve the best discount ie Black Frida, Cyber Monday o January sales. It isn’t for a gift, it’s for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter