PTR august the girls meet up for cocktails !

Ah sounds great Jill. I am so jealous that I can't make it :mad:
I'm so unorganised this time not a thing packed...... Going tomorrow to buy snacks etc need to get moving!

Sounds fab Jill! Can't wait to see it. We'll have to get our photo taken together. I'm doing Elsa on the Saturday and Mary Poppins for the Sunday. They're coming together bit by bit!

Black ears would be perfect with the outfit.

I'm really looking forward to seeing photos of your trip ladies.
SDD for at least some of you. :cheer2::cool1::banana::cool1::cheer2:

8 days until our jolly holiday! Less for the rest of you!

Here's my plan of action:

ADRs: Walts and Inventions London Brunch

Our must-dos are the Frozen singalong, Dreams and Ratatouille. Mam's favourite is It's a Small World but it's closed. :-( Otherwise we're not too pushed about rides as we're expecting long queues, although I wouldn't mind doing Indiana Jones and Rock n Rollercoaster as I missed those on the last few trips.
Also have a bit of shopping to do for DS1's birthday and a few other bits. Might as well take advantage of the 20% Dream AP discount!

Day 1 - Saturday 15th
6:25am flight. Usually we would plan to arrive at the airport 2 hours before the flight and have some breakfast there, but seeing as it's so early we're planning on arriving an hour before and having our breakfast on the plane. I've booked the car into the short term carpark which will save time too. Got a good price by booking it in advance!
We arrive at Beauvais at around 9am where RS Transports will bring us to Hotel Santa Fe. Hopefully we'll be in the parks by midday. Lunch is booked in Walts for 1pm. I haven't eaten there since 2006 so I'm looking forward to that. Mam requested somewhere 'relaxing' to eat so hopefully she'll like it too.

After lunch we'll visit the Arendelle market and the Frozen Singalong. I'm planning on Disneybounding as Elsa that day and I have ordered lovely custom made Elsa ears. Other than Frozen Summer Fun we'll play it by ear until cocktail time at 9pm in Cafe Fantasia! Then Dreams at 11pm before collapsing into bed after a very long day.

Day 2 - Sunday 16th

I'm hoping to get the 7am breakfast slot or breakfast in Plaza Gardens so we can make the most of EMH. After that we'll probably head over to the Studios to get FPs for Ratatouille or try the single riders queue.
Inventions Sunday Brunch is booked for 1pm with Rachael, Jill & co. A the theme is London so we'll get to meet Mary Poppins, Bert and two penguins. I'll be Disneybounding as Mary. Can't wait for this! Love Inventions so much! After brunch I'm meeting Katy from Disboards to sponsor her for APs.
We're getting picked up at 6:30pm for our flight home so we'll just have a few hours left to play around with and soak up the last bit of atmosphere. We might pick up something in EOS to eat at the airport.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 1

Sounds like a plan Dee. :thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear about your trip. :goodvibes

As well as any info on Santa Fe, I'm also interested to hear about the Ryanair flights as we're flying with them in January.

Oh Anne I am NOT a fan of Ryanair but I was trying to keep costs down. :mad: I would advise paying for priority boarding and choosing your seat.
I'll take loads of pics of Santa Fe for you. x

We have paid to book seats Dee because to help with the baby we need to sit together but I don't think I paid for priority boarding. Is it like Easyjet, do they board families with small children first anyway?

Thank you in advance for photos.

I'm not sure, I've never flown Ryanair with the kids. But I'll keep an eye out. The reason I wanted prioity boarding is so that my cabin baggage isn't taken off me to put in the hold - it happened to me twice recently. They say they have enough space for 90 cabin bags but I think it's actually less!

Ah, I have paid for checked bags anyway so not as worried about that. Was worried about being able to take everything we need for the baby who doesn't have a baggage allowance. But still interested to hear. :)

Oh I took a hard and fast fall of a bouncy castle slide yesterday and have really hurt my behind :headache: :charac2: Rachael might
Have to push me around in a wheel chair lol :crutches::crutches:

Safe journey Rachael and Louise tomorrow. :hug: Hope you have a brilliant time with loads of pixiedust:. Have a glowtini each for me. :drinking1

Fab pic ladies and all the facebook ones too. Really glad you all had such a good time. :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter