Ptr - okw 1/25/2014

Shenandoah Minnie

Mouseketeer
Here I go:

Hi, this is my first PTR but my 16th visit to the World! I am 43 and my DH is 45. We have two children a DD15 and a DS9. We love Disneyworld like everyone else here! We honeymooned here and have been coming back as often as we can afford! We used to own DVC but had to sell after a huge pay cut. I am happy to report it was easy to sell and we did ok on it!

This trip we are staying at OKW for the first time! It looks great! I love the big room and the décor! We have reserved a one bedroom. We are going on a free dining/discount room and MYW ticket package pin. I of course had to add more days, upgrade room and add park hoppers! My amazing grandfather who passed in January left us a little money and we have decided to use it to go back to our favorite place in the world and relive and create new memories!!

I can make my ADR starting 1/29 so I plan to use 2 table service credits on a dinner at Le Cellier. It's our favorite! We also love the new Italian sit down restaurant so we'll see what I can get!

We will be driving down again...it's long drive from the Shenandoah Valley in VA. but it is nice to have the car stuffed with winter gear and water that we don't have to lug up to the room. We also drive and park at a lot of the parks instead of riding the bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter