• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Purse...fanny pack...? I need your ideas!

I use one of my disney Vera Bradley wristlets. It holds my reading glasses and my phone.

Honestly, not having to carry a purse is something I really enjoy when cruising. When I vacation on land, I always have to tote around a giant bag full of everything we might possibly need for the day--water thermos, bandaids, wipes, sanitizer, sunglasses, ponchos/umbrella, change of clothes for kids in case they spill something, etc. It's such a change of pace on the cruise knowing I can just swing by the room and instantly access anything we need. For that reason I always book a room close to the elevator banks on a middle level so I am never more than a couple of flights of stairs away from my room. I either wear a dress/skirt that has big pockets for my phone and KTTW, or wear them in a lanyard phone/card sleeve if I don't have pockets, or waterproof phone case if I am in my swimsuit.

Fellow mom here and you nailed it! It is such a wonderful change of pace!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter