Quantum

Anyone been on the Quantum yet? How do you like it????

It's been sailing since November, I think. I'm on her next week (Jan 3-11); I'll report when I get back.

Early reviews indicate it's a beautiful ship but dynamic dining is a disaster. We shall see....

Anyone been on the Quantum yet? How do you like it????

I just got off Quantum two weeks ago! What an awesome ship! Feel free to read the review at the link in my signature. There was so much to do on that ship, we had such a blast!! :)

I just got off Quantum two weeks ago! What an awesome ship! Feel free to read the review at the link in my signature. There was so much to do on that ship, we had such a blast!! :)

hahahahaha - i've already read your review, and the thread you started on the quantum subforum, but of course i didn't realize it was you because you're under a different screen name there. :) I'm glad you had a great time. Folks are reporting they finally added assistant waiters for this cruise, so i'm hoping the dining situation has improved...

I haven't been on her myself, but the postings on Cruise Critic have mixed reviews. I am assuming that because the technology and certain procedures are new, the Quantum's maiden year would lend itself to some problems.

hahahahaha - i've already read your review, and the thread you started on the quantum subforum, but of course i didn't realize it was you because you're under a different screen name there. :) I'm glad you had a great time. Folks are reporting they finally added assistant waiters for this cruise, so i'm hoping the dining situation has improved...

Haha that's too funny!!! And if they added assistant waiters, that's good news!! They needed it. But we really had a great time in general, and I would definitely go back again.

It's been sailing since November, I think. I'm on her next week (Jan 3-11); I'll report when I get back.

Early reviews indicate it's a beautiful ship but dynamic dining is a disaster. We shall see....

I was thinking Anthem, which is what I'm looking into. :)

just back from quantum jan 3-11 sailing. best. cruise. ever. i will be putting a full review online sometime in the next week or two, but since folks were asking, just wanted to let you know it was great. i'm on anthem on dec 12 and don't know how i'm going to wait a whole 11 months.... :goodvibes

just back from quantum jan 3-11 sailing. best. cruise. ever. i will be putting a full review online sometime in the next week or two, but since folks were asking, just wanted to let you know it was great. i'm on anthem on dec 12 and don't know how i'm going to wait a whole 11 months.... :goodvibes

Awesome!!!! Glad you had a great cruise! Definitely let us know when your review is up. We ended up booking Liberty of the Seas for this year because I absolutely love Liberty, and once she leaves here in New Jersey, I have a feeling we're going to have Anthem for a while. So I wanted to get back on Liberty while I could LOL.

We are booked on the Anthem for March of 2016 and I am so excited! would love to hear what people think of the ship once they've come back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter