Question about DDP, #of meals

LuvTinkBell

Mouseketeer
I am trying to convince my husband the DDP will be a good deal. We will arrive in MCO around 4 pm. So for that day, am I given the same amount of meals? And we'd just have to eat a lot to make up for the fact we will only use dinner that day and possibly the snack?? I am thinking I can save the CS from that day and grab Earl of Sandwich for the plane ride home. Our flight is late evening. Am I on the right track with this? Sorry, I never thought of trying this on our last trip it was brand new!

Thanks!

Your meal numbers are based on the number of nights you stay, so for a 5 night/6 day stay you get 5 snacks, 5 CS, and 5 TS to you as you would like during your stay.

You get as many credits for as many nights as you are staying. So, if you are staying from Saturday to Saturday, that would be 7 nights. You would receive 7 TS, 7 CS, and 7 snacks per person.

Thank you! And I just realized the kids pay $10.99 a day! They eat more ice cream, pretzels, popcorn, and drinks than that a day!

Hey Tink, some of those snack credits can be used for things like a full box of donuts...so yes, the kid price is totally unbelievable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter