• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about fantasmic packages

If Matterhorn is open when you visit and you have a BB cushion, use it! It helps make that ride a bit more comfortable!

They let you use cushions on Matterhorn? I have a portable cushion from Tokyo Disneyland but never thought to use it on Matterhorn because I thought that would be prohibited for safety reasons.

Anyone that's upgraded to the premium 8:00 RB seating? Just wondering how good the seating is on the outdoor patio at RB? Is it worth the extra $25?
We did not do the “upgrade” but when I found that seating was “on the ground” I told the CM standing guard that if I sat on the ground I would be crawling out of the park. She graciously let us go sit in that area. It was good viewing and the heaters were on so it was much warmer than sitting on the ground. Not front and center, but we’ve seen it from there before, so it was 90% as good as sitting down front.

Anyone that's upgraded to the premium 8:00 RB seating? Just wondering how good the seating is on the outdoor patio at RB? Is it worth the extra $25?
Read this thread, noting the photo and review in post #83: https://www.disboards.com/threads/a...-premium-seating.3650163/page-5#post-59623041. Personally, I don't think the upcharge is worth it if you are able to sit on the ground in the regular dining package areas. The view up front by the water is much better and more enjoyable for us -- no worries about people walking in front of our section or putting kids on their shoulders to obstruct our view. But if you cannot sit on the ground, then the RBT Premium Package is the only other option for a dining package.

Last edited:

We did it this past August. I'm not sure I would do it again. If you had one of the tables along the rail area, I think it's worth the up charge. However, we did it because we went with family and one member is special needs and crowds are a problem. Being able to sit on the patio got us out of much of the chaos, so it was worth it for our group. We ended up standing during the show as there was no table behind us and if we sat, we really couldn't see much from our table. I thought the food was OK...nothing spectacular, but good.

I've done the BB reserved seating/cushion before and much prefer that section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter