Question about magic bands staying at Hotel Plaza Boulevard

Shamrock88

Earning My Ears
A few months ago I made a reservation at Port Orleans Riverside, and was mailed the magic bands to coincide with that reservation. I ended up canceling the reservation, and for the first time will be staying off the main property at one of the Downtown Disney Hotels on Hotel Plaza Boulevard.

I'm wondering if I can still use the magic bands? And if so is there any advantage to doing so? Today I purchased my Disney length of stay cards from AAA and will be driving down tomorrow.

Thank you so much in advance!

pretty sure they were only for the POR - since you did not even have your tickets on them - but go see - look at 'my disney experience' on the disney world site.

see if the magic band is still activite

You should be able to link your tickets to those bands on your MDE account. Then you will be able to book fast pass 30 days prior to your trip.

After you link your tickets to your MDE account, you'll be able to book your FPs 30 days in advance of each day of your trip. You can use your MagicBands to enter the park and at the FP lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter