Question about Military Tickets

PrncessA

Dis_Mom_
My mom wants me to plan a spur of the moment trip out to California to visit with my sister and go to Disneyland for the first week of July. We usually head to WDW, so I have no idea what I am doing yet.

My brother-in-law is currently in the Navy and stationed in San Diego (my sister is a vet, but not retired), so she has a military ID for spouses. If I am reading the Disney website correctly this means she can buy the Military Salute Tickets for all of us. She will be with us for most of our trip (although she might be in school and join us later in the day once or twice).

My question is does she have to be with us every time we enter the gates, or just when the tickets are first activated?

I hope this makes sense. We have never used military tickets before, we always go without her to WDW, so we buy regular tickets.

Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter