Question about promo code for Sea World

I was looking at the ticketing online. Without a promo code it says 2nd visit free for $58 with the "southwestairlines" promo code it says 25% off but there is no mention of the free second day. Do you get it? Otherwise it might be better to spend the extra $8 to get the 2nd day. Just wondering for those that used the code if it said online you get the 2nd day since it doesn't when I try it.

Any paid one day ticket is eligible for the second day free offer. Just take your ticket to the windows marked second day free once inside the park. The windows are clearly marked.

I just bought my tickets and my SIL's family too. Saved about $100:cool1:

You guys on this board are the best:worship:

I just used sw airlines and recieved 25% of gate prices. good deal ! I used the link posted on page 12 of this thread. Thanks to ALL!:thumbsup2

Is it just me or has the southwestairlines code expired now ?

Thanks
Yep,
Codes expired some days agoo :headache:

I'm looking for some other codes.
I have 2 but not the discount i want....
pepsi2008
convlead

Who has other codes.

We are traveling to Orlando May 5

Thanks in advance,
Pascal

Does anyone have a code that works now?

convlead works, but just for sea world.

Im looking for aquatica alone, or combo seaworld aquatica.

Thanks for sharing!

I tried to use Pepsi or swa or lowes2008 discount and they don't work any longer at the Busch Gardens.

Is anybody aware of the latest codes that do work at BG Tampa?

Thanks a lot,

Does anyone have a working DISCOUNT code for SeaWorld Orlando? The code:convlead gives me the same price that is already listed on Sea Worlds website (adult for the same price as a kids ticket $57.95) We are going in October! :dance3:

Hi, I saw a couple from this thread but most of them are expired. Do you know where I can get the non-expired one? I am planning to go in Aug 2008. Many thanks!

:bride:

Does anyone know of aquatica promo codes? I am going Aug 1st 2008. PLEASE!!!!!!:worship:

I believe this one works:
SWCAAASPR08

Where do you put this code? I'm at Seaworld's website but don't see a place to enter a code. I tried the website from the beginning of this thread...the Anhauser Busch page, and it said that code was invalid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter