Question about promo code for Sea World

Has anyone used a promo code for Discovery Cove in 09? We are going in Feb. and would love to save some $. Also, is there a best day of the week to go?

can someone pm the promo code. I heard they are charging adult tickets at child price now will it still give discount when using promo. thanks every penny saved will help on this expensive trip

Another begging post,

Leaving for Orlando late tomorrow, if any has a code for Sea World , please post it or PM if it should not be posted.

Hoping.....

odd

Can I join in the begging too??? We're leaving in late August.The kids would love to go to Seaworld, Mom and Dad would love to save some money:)

Please PM if you have any codes.

Thanks

Just saw this very interesting thread....We start our 17 hour drive down 95 this afternoon, and I would LOVE to take our boys to Sea World/Aquatica...might someone have a code they could share with me...say, like, in the next hour or two?!

Sending Shamu Kisses and Hugs to whoever is able to help us out! :love:

Amy

Hello DISers,

Sorry I don't have any ORLANDO codes....but I did just recently use a code for San Antonio that worked: CCCECU

It gives you flat 20% off a variety of ticket(s) or packages.

I purchased adult 2-day ticket for $44.79. A 1-day tix was $42.39, so figured I could spare the extra $2.40 and go another day if we opted too.

A childs 2-day ticket was $38.39; 1-day was $35.99.

I also used another code I found on another website, but it was only valid for SAN DIEGO, in case anyone is interested:

SWCMCDSD08 - it is supposed to give you $10 off the one day price and the 2nd visit free. Again, it only works for San Diego Sea World.

Hope this helps someone out there and saves you some $$$$ !!!! :goodvibes

Wendy

Anyone who has printed off a e-ticket, does it have your name on the ticket? I am looking in to buying a 2-day ticket and then letting are friends use it for the second day a month later when they go to Sea World.

Anyone who has printed off a e-ticket, does it have your name on the ticket? I am looking in to buying a 2-day ticket and then letting are friends use it for the second day a month later when they go to Sea World.

yes they do have your names on them and they say u might need to show a proof of id.

Could someone please send me the sea world code....we go in 10days!

We will also visit Aquatica and Busch Gardens.

still waiting for a code if anyone has one.....will be going to aquatica and sea world. thanks!!! will be there aug 1-8

Don't know about Orlando but San Antonio e-tickets printed our names (even kids). We used our 1st day yesterday....they asked for my i.d. AND took a bioscan of my pointer finger. So I don't see an adult being able to share tickets. I would think you could do this with a child ticket if you wanted. They did not scan my kids....ages 9 and 3. Just FYI.

Wendy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter