Question regarding not being allowed to post a wanted post

DaniB

DIS Veteran
I read the 1st posting on the sticky, but I'm afraid I do not understand. Could someone clarify please?

I understand that Disney is not allowing the transferring of reservations to new names.

And sticky says "If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards."

What I don't understand is why are only cancellation notice posts allowed? Why not a wanted post?

TIA!

I agree...it should be "wanted" reservations and then people that are cancelling can let that person wanting a reservation know that they are going to cancel. If no one is looking for their specific restaurant then they can cancel. The way it is now isn't really helpful unless you check this thread all day, ever moment of the day. :confused3 JMO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter