Quick AP question

maleficent_man

DIS Veteran
Morning everyone

First of all apologies for not being in touch in a while.......!

I phoned yesterday to book my AP direct from Disney in Paris and the helpful young lady I spoke to thought that the temporary tickets they would issue must be activated within one month. I'm going at the end of October and want to get them booked up and get my half-price Halloween tickets.

She tried to confirm with the AP office but they were busy. Does anyone have any experience of this?

Many thanks

Nick

Sorry Nick, purchased ours when we got there. Best thing would be to phone passport bureau direct 00 33 16 03 06 069

Reid

When we bought our AP's, on the gate, they were issued with a temporary card then we had to go to the office inthe park to get the full passes. On the back it did say it had to be activated within 1 month.

Thisis correct. You have to activate DLP tickets within a month.

WDW is different, you can buy them in advance and they are activated the first time you enter the park - unless they have changed it in the last couple of years

When purchasing AP's - roughly how long does the process take?.

Is there anything that it's good to have already prepared ie information, proof of ID?.

Thanks

We bought AP's in February, we didn't plan to, just decided it seemed like a good idea and did it,so we didn't have any extra id with us, just our passports. Husband dealt with all of the paperwork while I amused the children. I seem to think the whole thing took approaching half an hour. Sorry can't really remember that well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter