quick question?

carolfoy

<font color=cc6633>One has Ones hat and One's orf.
I know about the florida version, but what do you get as an extra for your £19 at the DLP halloween party?

Sorry haven't been, but bumping this so some of the regulars may step in :)

Reid

I believe ( looking through Simon's book) that there is live music on a special stage in front of the castle and also a "Haunted disco" not sure if the disco is extra again.Unlimited entry to the rides and of course the park is open 9pm - 2am
Sorry can't be anymore help

The official program is still to be released, but this is what I've already found:

- All lands and most rides will be open
- Young & old is allowed to dress up
- Battle between the Pumpkin Men and the Pink Witches in a Light & Sound spectacle on Sleeping Beauty castle
- Free make-up and hair workshops for young & old
- Live bands on the Pink Witches stage near Cowboy Cookout
- Guests in the best outfits are invited to join the parade in Main Street
- DJ party in Main Street USA
- Lots of other Halloween-suprises

There was a small fireworks display last year, but I can't find any information if this would return. Maybe it's integrated in the sound & light show...
There were also lots of Villains characters and pumpkin men out, this should still be the case. And there was also a lot of bizarre streetmosphere. pirate:

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter