*** QUOTE REQUESTS for 5/19/15 opening day pricing ***

lbgraves

Little Cinderella's Mommy
In order to avoid confusion on the pricing thread, if you would like to ask someone to call DCL and get a quote for you please post on this thread. Requests sometimes appear as quotes and it is easy for them to be overlooked. Remember to include all important information such as the ages of kids and which category you would like a quote for by number instead of description to avoid getting the wrong information.

Magic 7-day out of NYC either 10/15 or 10/22
cheapest cabin option - inside stateroom (I'm sorry but I don't know the categories)

2 adults
1 child - age 2

Thank you so much!!

Disney magic 5 night Canada cruise. Cheapest room possible 2 adults. It leaves October.2nd

Disney Magic out of NYC

Oct 7 8nt or Oct 15 7nt
2A 3 K Category 8C

thank you!!

Last edited:
Magic out of NYC
October 2 (Canada Cruise)
with a veranda
2 adults (1 is handicapped - so we need a handicapped accessible cabin).
Also, if possible, what would it cost using DVC points.

Thank you!!!

Would love to know the price of the 4 night on the Disney Wonder on August 22nd. 11B category based on double occupancy. I have one more cruise to do before I don't have to do this :)

Stefani

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter