R&C Pub and Fish Shop questions . . .

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
We are looking for a quick lunch in the UK area of World Showcase and we were thinking about the Rose and Crown Pub. I know the pub menu is limited, but it looks pretty good to us. What I'm wondering, though, is what the seating area is like. Are there tables, or is there just a bar? Is there an outside area we could sit and eat? (We were thinking someplace we could sit outside and eat would be nice, if the weather is pretty.)

We were also thinking about the fish shop. I know the fish and chips are tasty, but I can't remember if there is anywhere to sit and eat nearby. Are there tables?? I don't want my mom to end up trying to sit on the curb and balance her food on her lap.

Any thoughts?

I really like getting Fish and Chips from the take-out window and there is a little terrace with tables and chairs nearby. However, I usually take my food to the little park where British Invasion plays because of attacks by fish loving birds on the terrace.

My first experience with the aggressive hungry bird problem happened there. I was enjoying my food looking at the scenery when before I knew it, a bird grabbed one of my fish fillets and took off. Now I still enjoy my fish and chips, but I eat them somewhere else.

Sondra :earsgirl:

Seating in the pub can be a hassle. there are some tables but they fill up fast. and not seats at the bar. Outside is nice, but again this tables fill up fast also. Try the fish shop. There arou nice benches in the back overlooking the lagoon.

Hi Gem - For lunch DH and I ordered fish and chips at the take out window on our trip last May. There was ample seating, and we were not bothered by birds at all. We wound up talking to a couple sitting at the next table and turned out they lived about 2 miles from us! I'll be looking for quick and easy places to eat when I'm there with my DGDs in November and I'm sure we'll eat here again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter