Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's okay.
I think I know something that may be able to replace that "F". I hope.

You have school tomorrow?

:mad:
I wasn't at school today because I didn't feel well and I went to go check my grades and I have an 85 in Personal Fitness when yesterday I had 100!

My teacher gave me an F because I didn't dress out [wasn't there] and now my grade dropped!!!:headache:

I have to get a 100 on my test on Tuesday..

thats not alowed
if your absent it isn't alowed to change your grade

eww i hated spanish in college i failed the second semester of spanish so i dropped that and took american sign language...much more useful spanish is ick good luck!

thats not alowed
if your absent it isn't alowed to change your grade

I have no idea.
She take's attendence and put's it in the computer later.
The only thing I can think of is that maybe she was required to put something to go on to do the rest of the list?:confused3

I have to write an essay or something so I think that may replace the grade.

Ashley, I'm taking ASL this year. It's so cool. We're taking a quiz on friday on numbers,days of the week and some vocabulary.
=]

I have no idea.
She take's attendence and put's it in the computer later.
The only thing I can think of is that maybe she was required to put something to go on to do the rest of the list?:confused3

I have to write an essay or something so I think that may replace the grade.

Ashley, I'm taking ASL this year. It's so cool. We're taking a quiz on friday on numbers,days of the week and some vocabulary.
=]

oooo sweet...what grade are you in? oh my goodness i already forgot the days of the week lol my goodness i suck ...the numbers were kind of hard to me b/c six was weird but i like ten b/c you just kind of wave your thumb eheh

9th grade.
Lol..I get the days of the week confused because I always do it counter-clockwise! haha.

Yeah,6,7,and 8 I get confused. lol.

10 is awesome. so is 16-19,you get to shake your wrist lol. :goodvibes

aw i'm sorry to hear that. :(

They only offer Spanish,French and ASL.
I choose ASL because I already knew how to sign the alphabet.

im stuck in spanish
but im not suposed to say that

lol yep.
it's such a fun class.
although i do get really nervous for tests when we have to get on this box and sign in front of the whole class.lol

ooo ouch wouldn't want to do that...my teacher when we had quizes in college would sign stuff to use and we had to say what she was saying, but write it down on our paper like she would sign what is my name? and we would write kayla

i only have PE once a week
band 2 days
and chorus are the other 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter