Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you have fun what is the Renasaince festival since I am dumb and dont have a clue????????

It is a festival where performers do things like Jousting, perform music from the Renasaince period, tell stories. They have big Turkey legs to eat like at WDW. Beer(lots of Beer), none for me . :(

I need to go take a shower get some clothes on other than PJ's and go to t=my neighbors to let her dog out :yay:

But I'm real lazy and he hasnt been fed all morning... so I really need to go do that now so g2g u all bye

I need to go take a shower get some clothes on other than PJ's and go to t=my neighbors to let her dog out :yay:

Have Fun.

My sister should be here soon. She has two cute little girls. One is 8 and the other is 2 and they can be a handfull getting ready. That is why she is late. Plus her Hubby is working today.

well i really g2g bye u all if i dont get off dont let me back on till i do that stuff i'll probbaly be back in a hour since my neighbors dog LOVES to run away

See you tonight katie as I will be gone when you get back. I will probably be back on sometimes after 8 p.m. my time which would be 5 p.m. your time.

ohhh maahhh geee
im so excited about tonight

I LOVE SWEEDISH MEATBALLS

I'm so proud of myself!
Today on VMK in Fireworks I was first for a long time (and I promised myself if I ever made top 3 I would take a screenshot so I could get picture) then I got out of it by accident and went to second and that's my highest score to date! It's not really that high, but I'm proud :D

Thanks. I'm not very good at Fireworks so I'm happy LOL.
Do you get the pin if you win first?

I dont know that would be cool if you did

I stink at fireworks the highest score i have ever gotten was the score you need for the high school musical quest
but thats because my bro was in charge of changing the icon and i was i charge of clicking
THATS HOW BAD I AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter