Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awweee. I'm sorry.

But yeah, we had to big cakes, lots of ice cream. Grilled burgers and steaks. Potato, and pasta salad. Fries. Brownies.

LOTS OF FOOD.

I basically spent the whole day with my cousins in the pool. I just love summer.

I love spending time with my family, theres nothing wrong with that, sheez 4 outta 5 nights of my 3 day weekend were spent with just my family.

Yum sounds like you had a yummy BBQ!

Sounds fun Jenny! I stayed home today, with all of my family that was in town. Saturday and sunday I went out and did fun stuff.

Isn't summer the best? Man, I don't know what I'm going to do when I don't get a summer break anymore.

Does your skin get kinda weird after being in the pool all day?

I swim in the morning, and then again in the late afternoon/evening. I swam this evening, and I still have my bathing suit on.

Yes, my skin got all crinkley. Hard to explain, but yeah you know what I'm talking about.

I actually just got out of the pool and haven't taken of my swimsuit either. I swam from 1-4 taking breaks to eat and tan. Then when everyone left, around 8 I got back in the pool again.

Who else is staying up DISing? I'm probably going to be up for another two hours. On here. =D Unless, everyone leaves me. =(

Well, I don't sleep much the nights before school days. On weekends, however, all I do is sleep.

It doesn't make much sense, I know.

Today is the first day of summer. I love staying up late if I can. IDK why, I just do. =D Even if I'm bored.

The reason I asked for grade was, in middle school the last week of school isn't bad. The last week of high school just drags on, with finals & stuff. >>_<<

Yeah. The last week of school went by so slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter