Radiator Springs Racers On Ride Photo Question

GADisneyDad14

Disney Resorts Board
Hi all - I don’t usually frequent this board so please forgive the dumb question. :-)

I found myself in Southern California recently, so I stopped by DL/DCA on a whim. I rode Radiator Springs Racers, saw myself on the post ride photo monitors, and like a sheep trained on Magic Bands just “assumed” my photo would be accessible online later like at WDW...so just walked on by.

So my question, if one doesn’t scan their ticket or otherwise note the serial number that shows up on the screen, is it possible to ever retrieve an on-ride photo after the fact?

Again, apologies if this is a really dumb question. Felt like a total fish out of water out there!

Appreciate any help.

I'm not sure about the ride photos but they are very good at retrieving other Photopass shots. I would fill out the missing photo form. It should be linked on the app or website.

If you know what time and what you were wearing they can find it, but I'm pretty sure they delete every 24-48 hours. So unless this was yesterday you might not be able to get it.

I had to do this when I took a picture of the code number and didn't notice that our photo was no longer on the screen. I was able to get the correct code at the photo shop on Buena Vista Street. she used the time stamp on the photo on my phone and found it quickly. she did ask if the car went through the tire shop or the paint shop. they have different series numbers. that was done only a few hours after the ride.

I had a nice cast member in Disneyland’s photoshop (the one at the end of Main Street, close to Child Center/Little Red Wagon/Hub) help me find a California Screaming ride pic. I had no code/photo but only a vague idea of when we rode, and it was more than 24 hours after the fact. He pulled up the section around the time I remembered & slowly scrolled through them until we found us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter