Raglan Road or Rose & Crown

Betsyp

DIS Veteran
I’ve been wanting to try both places, but just haven’t had the chance

On the plus side for Rose, it’s got sticky toffee pudding, only one of the best things in life. And, I love being at Epcot at night

On plus for Raglan, it’s got kind music..and I do love DS

Thoughts?

Thanks!

We went to RR for the first time a few weeks ago and loved it. Definitely recommend it!

Haven’t been to R&C so can’t comment on that. I suppose the location can’t be beat!

I’ve been wanting to try both places, but just haven’t had the chance

On the plus side for Rose, it’s got sticky toffee pudding, only one of the best things in life. And, I love being at Epcot at night

On plus for Raglan, it’s got kind music..and I do love DS

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Are you looking more for food or drinks? Rose and Crown is fun to stop in and grab a drink but usually packed. We also love walking around at Epcot at night.We don't eat there. Not a huge fan, Raglan Road is so much fun also and great food. They are so different so it is hard to compare. But we visit both on every trip for cocktails and love meeting people at both places!

Are you looking more for food or drinks? Rose and Crown is fun to stop in and grab a drink but usually packed. We also love walking around at Epcot at night.We don't eat there. Not a huge fan, Raglan Road is so much fun also and great food. They are so different so it is hard to compare. But we visit both on every trip for cocktails and love meeting people at both places!
Definitely food, lol.

Looks so far like RR is it……!

Thank you !

Raglan Road is an easy winner for me here. Great ambiance, food and entertainment. Personally not a fan of R&C, although it's not bad. Just better options out there.

Raglan Road is an easy winner for me here. Great ambiance, food and entertainment. Personally not a fan of R&C, although it's not bad. Just better options out there.

Thank you!

I may end up doing lunch there before I leave on Monday since I’m now leaning towards dinner in Epcot

Definitely Ragland Road - great food, good service and love the show (though not all seats have a good view - so keep that in mind). Rose and Crown is fun to drop into the bar side and grab a drink. The food in the restaurant is fine, but nothing special in my opinion and they've gutted the menu.

Thank you!

I may end up doing lunch there before I leave on Monday since I’m now leaning towards dinner in Epcot
Keep in mind that they don't usually have the live music and dancers during the week at lunch. You can check their website (the actual restaurant's website - not Disney's) for their show schedule.

Raglan Road definitely has better food and much more options. The menu at R&C these days is pretty pathetic. The bread and butter pudding at RR is bigger and better than the sticky toffee pudding at R&C, too.

Does the bread pudding taste very buttery? I hate butter (it’s ok if it’s used to make something, like cake), and I can’t stand to eat anything that tastes really buttery

Thanks!

Definitely Ragland Road - great food, good service and love the show (though not all seats have a good view - so keep that in mind). Rose and Crown is fun to drop into the bar side and grab a drink. The food in the restaurant is fine, but nothing special in my opinion and they've gutted the menu
what a shame about Rose and Crown....

Thank you! I’m now torn between RR or Spice Road at Epcot for dinner/ice cream or gelato for dessert (never been to SR, and I love Epcot at night). If I do the latter, then I’d have lunch at RR on Monday, but of course there’s no show...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter