Random

SnowyJingleBells

<font color=darkorange>I hate bananas... Dundundun
I'm feeling quite random. So I'm making this thread for other people who feel random. Post random thoughts. I'll be adding randeome thoughts a lot.

Todays Random Thought: Why cant we turn into rowboats in Ship Battle??

I think i know ther answer but please dont post unless the person would like to know

are we only allowed to ask questions????? cause i have a rather random statement:

If Johnny Depp could sing, he would totally have the power to take over the world.

and if we can only ask questions:

Why do teachers at jr. highs think only their subject is important and that we don't have responsibilities outside of school????

Im a big fan of.........

Band geeks!

ShadowKittyKat said:
Cats kick Schnauzers' butts. :p
Shadow it's lick not kick. Out of all people, you'd be the last to make a spelling mistake. :rolleyes:

Dachsunds kick both CATS, and SCHNAUZERS ' BUTTS!

Well excuse me for not typing something the way you want it and typing it the "horrible" way I typed it. :rolleyes:
I like corn! :goodvibes

I LUV FRIED CHICKEN!!!

butter_chicken.jpg

ktink94 said:
Dachsunds kick both CATS, and SCHNAUZERS ' BUTTS!
Schnuazers and dashunds are equal. Longhaired dashies look like schnauzers, that's why. :p
HAHA. Well not really, schnauzies forever doods.

milkabum said:
Schnuazers and dashunds are equal. Longhaired dashies look like schnauzers, that's why. :p
uh........... i'm not a pet person, so that went way over my head. like up in the clouds..............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter