Random

milkabum said:
From your "LOL" reply, you were acting like they didn't have anything in common after my post.

i did..... * :headache: *

EVERY BODY DANCY NOW!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
with a ...................................................................................

......................BANANA :banana:

jkmj said:
If Donald and Minnie where together what would there baby look like??
i thought this was a children's board!!!!!!

anyways, why must we go to school tomorrow???? why do people feel careers in a necessary class to take???? why don't i have lunch with anyone except 1 friend??? why am i a mouse and understudy for the butt of the bull in the nutcracker (i have other parts too, like flower, and understudy for snow and russian)? why won't my mom let me wear this awesome shirt to school when it fully covers me and doesn't have rude words or images on it? why? why? why? why is latin an extinct language? why???????

jkmj said:
PIG LATIN WOOT tsinay otnnay venenay anay ealrnay anguagelnay

you know pig latin ends with ay, not nay?????? and it is a real language! it is!

EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!!!!!

no really this morning there was one in hawaii!

Oh no!!!!!!!! it's jaws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! duck behind the boat dock!!!!!!!!! oh, and muffins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lots of muffins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my friend showed this to me, and i'll show y'all (no i don't just browse youtube in my free time)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxwAU_xAMk - 83k

my computer isn't working, but i'm pretty sure this is the link.................

I already read it...

Now there is a waiting list to read my book. I think it was five people... maybe six? :rotfl:

ShadowKittyKat said:
I already read it...

Now there is a waiting list to read my book. I think it was five people... maybe six? :rotfl:

i know every kid in class wanted it. :rotfl2:

Good thing i ordered it.

WOW! lol havent checked this board since the day i made it and now it has 4 pages! ROFL ok well
REPORT CARDS!

I have the new song by jojo stuck in my head.
My god.. out of all the nights to leave MagicalLadee had to have her dance tonight. :lmao:

milkabum said:
I have the new song by jojo stuck in my head.
My god.. out of all the nights to leave MagicalLadee had to have her dance tonight. :lmao:
lol
at school today we had a 6th grade rake a thon and we walked to the house that we raked but yea it took us over 5 hours btw. but when we would bring down our leaves across the sreet we would sing a song (my group only did) but 1 time down there 1 of my friends sang a song but all i can remember is the part that went: here a llamba there a llamba pretty llamba fuzzy llamba, llamba llamba duck :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter