RCCL offering 48 hour "Cruise with Confidence" cancellation policy on cruises through 7/31

bernina

DIS Veteran
"Royal Caribbean will let you cancel any cruise that sets sail from now through July 31, 2020. Whether it’s a booking you already have or one you make right now, you’re covered. As long as you cancel at least 48 hours before you set sail, you’ll receive a Future Cruise Credit. The credit can be used toward any cruise that sets sail through December 31, 2021."

Last edited:

starvenger

DIS Veteran
Good on them. Hopefully things will be contained to the point where they won't need to extend this policy through August, when I'm supposed to be cruising.

bernina

DIS Veteran
We're cruising July 5 out of Barcelona with 3 Italy ports so this was definitely welcome news. I really hope time and warmer weather will see this recede as we get closer to late Spring/Summer.

• Denise W

Disney Veteran
    We are booked on Oasis for a July 25 cruise out of Bayonne. This works out well.
    Denise

BobbyDukes

Mouseketeer
    My wife and I are both in the healthcare field and we feel that we just dont want to be on a cruise in 2019. Our cruise is MId July and they said if we cancel we will lose our $1000 deposit, that just put a really sour taste in our mouth. Royal CAribbean is going to take an absolute smashing in the market they should try their best to make everyone happy.

• Dis87ney

Earning My Ears
    My wife and I are both in the healthcare field and we feel that we just dont want to be on a cruise in 2019. Our cruise is MId July and they said if we cancel we will lose our $1000 deposit, that just put a really sour taste in our mouth. Royal CAribbean is going to take an absolute smashing in the market they should try their best to make everyone happy.
    You can move your deposit to a FCC. I just did and our cruise was early July. Our deposit was non refundable too...

Dis87ney

Earning My Ears
    Has anyone received their FCC confirmation by email? If so, how long did it take to get?

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
    DIS Lifetime Sponsor
    Has anyone received their FCC confirmation by email? If so, how long did it take to get?
    Not strictly Royal, but I had a Celebrity cruise scheduled on April 12th. I canceled it in early March and got my FCC about 3 weeks later.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.