"Reach for the sky!" We're finally getting there in JAN 2012!!!TR LINK PG 69!

We're back!!!!!!!! :cloud9: Had an amazing trip with a little car trouble on the way and a LOT of trouble on the way home, but after a 21 hour drive (took only 17 on the way there!) we finally got home this morning at 6:30, I haven't even slept yet! Pictures are uploading, but there are about 3000 of them, so it will take a while to go through them! Watch for my TR, I should be starting it in a couple days!! :goodvibes

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:
Trust me I know how you feel- we just got back from the Poconos at 8 am this morning (we had to get up at 4:30 am). We were all so exhausted we napped off and on till like noon!!!!!!! Can't wait to read you TR!!!!!

Oh I am so in need of my vacation, to bad it isn't until May! I can already see myself whipping up and down on roller coasters like I was 10 again. Super excited!:woohoo:

Welcome home Karen- thought about you guys all week, hoping you were having a great time. ouch on the car trouble- i hope it didn't ruin the magic too much. Can't wait to see your amazing pics!!!

Welcome back, Karen! 3000 pictures? Wowza! :woohoo: I can't wait to see them! Your TR will be great! You know, I just realized not 30 seconds ago that "Reach for the sky!" is a Toy Story reference? What a bad DISer I am! I thought it was just an inspirational title about going for your dreams! Well, I'm sure it was a reference to both :rotfl: Anyway, I'm so happy that you had a wonderful and safe trip and that the car made it back. Now, let's get cracking on that TR! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter