"Reach for the sky!" We're finally getting there in JAN 2012!!!TR LINK PG 69!

It's just UNREAL! 3 Days until I'm on my way to Disney World? The thing I've been planning, saving, and wishing about for 2 1/2 years?!?!

Just a few minutes ago, I was sitting here in the livingroom and Savannah fell asleep on the couch last night with the Disney Channel on. I hear One Republic "Good Life" come on and turn b/c I KNOW it's Disney related and I sat and watched the "video"? (it's not really a commercial, more of a short video?) and teared up thinking I will be there in just a matter of days! It really doesn't seem possible, I just hope that once I get there I can get over my SHOCK and disbelief and have fun! :laughing:

Today is hair day! I should have pics by the end of the day...unless I hate it! :p It's a pretty busy day, however, so I'll probably not post them until tomorrow morning. I have lots of petsitting, laundry, cleaning, hair appointment, and book club tonight! It's good to be busy b/c I keep getting butterflies when I think about the trip! :cloud9:

I have no idea how we are going to get the laundry all done, it seems like it's all going to be last minute. Rey comes home thursday and I have to get all his done, but we will need to get our jeans washed and I need to wash the sheets/bed stuff for the housesitter...

I'm breathing. No panic. Relax. Enjoy... :rolleyes1

I'm SO excited for you!!! I can't believe it's finally HERE! In case my week falls apart and I don't get here again before you leave.... HAVE A MAGICAL TRIP!!!!
I really can't wait to hear all about it! Enjoy every minute, even the not-so-good minutes!

Amanda

I wish you the most wonderful, magical and family-loving vacation of your life!! You and the family deserve it! Have a wonderful time, my friend!! :goodvibes

Thanks!!! I cannot wait to read about your trip! :goodvibes

I know, right?!?!? I'm crazy-freakin-excited!!! :woohoo:

What a sweet idea! :lovestruc Here you go...

Friday, 27th-leaving, driving ALL NIGHT LONG!
Saturday, 28th-arrive, lunch at POP, DTD for dinner @RFC!
Sunday, 29th-MK!! Crystal Palace breakfast, Boma for dinner
Monday, 30th-EP! Via Napoli dinner.
Tuesday, 31st-AK Kouzinna dinner
Wednesday, Feb. 1st-DHS, HOB dinner
Thursday, 2nd-back to Epcot! Chef's dinner
Friday, 3rd-Last day! MK! Ohana breakfast, Wave dinner, Wishes
Saturday, 4th-leave. boo! Drive home, arrive Sunday 5th!

Notice I put all our ADR's...I can't wait to eat!
:laughing:
can't wait to see the hair. Thanks for posting this, now I can remember where you are every day! lol at the food- i am the same way- LOVE all the eating. :rotfl:popcorn::

Have a great trip! I'll keep an eye out for you at MK on the 29th. Be sure to say hi if you spot me!

THANK YOU ALL so much! I would respond to each of you, but the DIS is being REALLY slow right now, took me forever just to load up this page...AND...drumroll...I LOVE my hair! It came out great, I feel completely ready for Disney now!!!! :lovestruc

Karenpink017.jpg

OMG! That looks so great! It's actually what I want to do with my hair, but not pink as my boss would pass out. New hair for vacation rocks!

HAHA, I finally, after all these years on the DIS, figured out how to multiquote! :laughing: I know it looked like I could before, but really I could quote someone, copy it and then quote the next person and paste the first quote...and on and on. Who knew you could just click the multi-quote button?!?! :p

How perfect for your trip! You look great!!!

Amanda

Thanks Amanda! It feels perfectly festive for a Disney trip!

It looks awesome!!!!!

Thanks Ann! :lovestruc

OMG! That looks so great! It's actually what I want to do with my hair, but not pink as my boss would pass out. New hair for vacation rocks!

Yep, everyone thinks it's pretty bold of me, but I am my own boss (although I have a rep to keep up with my clients!) but I did it this way b/c I can easily cut it off b/c it's all at the bottom! Works perfectly! :thumbsup2

Your hair looks great!!! :goodvibes

Thank you!! :goodvibes

Karen!!!!!! I'm back in time to wish you a wonderful well deserved disney vacation!!!!

Whohooo Janine! :woohoo: Thanks so much!

OH HEY, BTW...I AM GOING TO DISNEY WORLD TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance3:

Karen! I missed so much in a week and I was afraid I'd also missed seeing you off! You leave tomorrow!!! :yay: OK, so back to the updates... The Sorcerers thing looks so cool. I hadn't seen anything about it. I'm so glad I have PTRs to keep me up to date when I'm slacking on my Disney research! :lmao: LOVE the tutu! I'm totally going to make one for True. Anything that is no-sew is good for this girl! :thumbsup2

Oh, and I don't like the hair. I LOVE IT!!! :laughing: Sorry, I couldn't resist. You look gorgeous and your red hair with pink tips is amazing. I showed True too and she said, "Wow! Cool!" so you get the fashionista's stamp of approval too ;)

I'm SO happy for you and your family being able to go on a trip that you truly deserve. Thank goodness everything worked out with the truck. I was glad when I read further into your PTR that you were getting more and more excited. One good thing about reading a week's worth of posts in one sitting is that I was able to feel the excitement build post by post :) Have a safe, wonderful, fun-filled trip! I'm really looking forward to your TR!

Wishing you guys a very magical trip! Safe journey down and back. Hope it is the best time ever!!!

oh and the hair is rocking!:wizard:;)

Have an awesome trip! And maybe we'll run into each other on our three days of park oneness! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter