• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here today and lots of people but very controlled. In parking lot at 6:15am and thru turnstiles by 6:35am.

Had 3 phone's going and got BG 32 on Google Fi and super pumped!

Thanks to the mods and everyone who have contributed to this thread over the last couple months! The info and accounts have been so helpful!
Can you check what group the backups starts with? It should tell you when you click on my status.

It's MLK weekend, parks are gonna be packed across the board

That's true - and perhaps people just in for the weekend meaning a higher percentage of guests have limited chance to ride RotR and thus more concentrated vs spread out across longer vacations

That combined with yesterday's issues ... I mean if regular BGs are 20% lower and crowds at opening were 20% higher that combination would make a big difference

Can someone who has a group assignment let us know where the backups start. It should tell you once you click on my status. I’m very curious what the number is following yesterday’s poor performance.
We'll also get that number once backups are gone

Got boarding group 60 for a party of 3. Had 3 phones refreshing on different carriers. Got through right at 7 and best we could do was 60 with a phone on Sprint. Verizon and WiFi phones didn’t even let us join until after 7:01am.

Attachments

• B7F1E89C-B616-460D-AC96-1CB6E36DCA17.jpeg
    B7F1E89C-B616-460D-AC96-1CB6E36DCA17.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 30
Got boarding group 60 for a party of 3. Had 3 phones refreshing on different carriers. Got through right at 7 and best we could do was 60 with a phone on Sprint. Verizon and WiFi phones didn’t even let us join until after 7:01am.

With how fast the regular BGs went today, 60 isn't too bad. Hope it works out timing wise for you

At 7 am, if your app is open to the join boarding group page, will it turn red in front of your eyes right at seven? Or do you keep refreshing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter