READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

First practice from home. Opened app at 6:59. Button went live right at 7:01. Refreshing or going back and forth didn’t work until then.

Thank you to this thread which I’ve been reading obsessively for the past month :D
My experience:
At All Star Sports bus stop at 5:58
Bus came at 6:26
In the park at 6:50
Tapped on “find out more” at 6:59 and “my status” at a couple seconds after 7. Join button was red.
BG 6!

Are backup boarding groups bigger then the regular boarding groups? Regular boarding passes are gone in a minute or two, but the backup boarding groups take awhile to get filled up? Isn't there like 95 regular boarding passes and about 50 backup boarding passes, or am I missing something?

Are backup boarding groups bigger then the regular boarding groups? Regular boarding passes are gone in a minute or two, but the backup boarding groups take awhile to get filled up? Isn't there like 95 regular boarding passes and about 50 backup boarding passes, or am I missing something?
The theory here is that there’s simply not enough people in DHS at 7AM to fill all the backups. At Disneyland everything is gone in 90 seconds every day.

I guess so, it just seems out of whack that you can still get backup boarding passes for over an hour after the regular boarding passes are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter