READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added an A in front of my daughter’s last name and now she’s at the top. Also was able to successfully practice many times at 2:00.

What’s going on with he queue? It’s 2:10 and I can still get in if I was in the park. Am I missing something?
Edit: 2:16 and some change and it finally closed! Inquiring minds want to know....what the heck is going on?
In the past the queue has been opened for a couple of hours, i guess the ride is having a good day

Here’s our rotr story from today. Got in line for the skyliner from Riviera at 8:40. Got on skyliner by 9:05. Got to studios by 9:20. Walked straight to mmrr and got right in line and into the Chinese theatre. 11 min wait for mmrr. Walked over to rockin and roller coaster and waited till 10 to try for a BG. No glitches on the app and got BG 5 right at ten. Party of 2 with two people trying. Did rockin and roll (no wait) then headed straight to rise. Rise took about 30 min max in line and did the ride with no shutdowns. We did see a big line of cars trying to get into the studios parking lot from the skyliner. Seems we got super lucky today with some of the issues I’ve been reading about from today’s park guests. The later park opening at 10 makes it super easy to get in and set to try for a BG. The park did not feel crowded at all while trying for a BG but after we did the coaster and rise, mmrr was a 90 min wait. My advice is to take Disney transportation when you can and plan on leaving at 9 for a 10 am opening 513583

Here’s our rotr story from today. Got in line for the skyliner from Riviera at 8:40. Got on skyliner by 9:05. Got to studios by 9:20. Walked straight to mmrr and got right in line and into the Chinese theatre. 11 min wait for mmrr. Walked over to rockin and roller coaster and waited till 10 to try for a BG. No glitches on the app and got BG 5 right at ten. Party of 2 with two people trying. Did rockin and roll (no wait) then headed straight to rise. Rise took about 30 min max in line and did the ride with no shutdowns. We did see a big line of cars trying to get into the studios parking lot from the skyliner. Seems we got super lucky today with some of the issues I’ve been reading about from today’s park guests. The later park opening at 10 makes it super easy to get in and set to try for a BG. The park did not feel crowded at all while trying for a BG but after we did the coaster and rise, mmrr was a 90 min wait. My advice is to take Disney transportation when you can and plan on leaving at 9 for a 10 am opening View attachment 513583

Wait I’m confused, were rides operating before 10am?

Here’s our rotr story from today. Got in line for the skyliner from Riviera at 8:40. Got on skyliner by 9:05. Got to studios by 9:20. Walked straight to mmrr and got right in line and into the Chinese theatre. 11 min wait for mmrr. Walked over to rockin and roller coaster and waited till 10 to try for a BG. No glitches on the app and got BG 5 right at ten. Party of 2 with two people trying. Did rockin and roll (no wait) then headed straight to rise. Rise took about 30 min max in line and did the ride with no shutdowns. We did see a big line of cars trying to get into the studios parking lot from the skyliner. Seems we got super lucky today with some of the issues I’ve been reading about from today’s park guests. The later park opening at 10 makes it super easy to get in and set to try for a BG. The park did not feel crowded at all while trying for a BG but after we did the coaster and rise, mmrr was a 90 min wait. My advice is to take Disney transportation when you can and plan on leaving at 9 for a 10 am opening View attachment 513583
I agree— we had great luck with a similar strategy. We had three Hollywood studios days—- we were staying at the Riviera and took the Skyliner each morning around 9:15am—- we were in the park by 9:35 am — walked on MMRR two of those mornings before 10am and Slink the other morning before 10– we were able to secure a boarding group each of the three days. We found it best to have someone in your party who had the quickest trigger finger— if you have a gamer in your family— you’ll be in good shape:)

We've been watching times today so this is really helpful info.

When you had two people trying did you have different mde accounts or the same?..
Its been a debate with us.. last March we did not get s BP so we are worried.

When you had two people trying did you have different mde accounts or the same?..
Its been a debate with us.. last March we did not get s BP so we are worried.
Same account. I’ve done it this way a few times and have always got a BG. Once did it with 5 people all on the same account with no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter